Zap those UFOs this year. There's a prize for one Zapper every month, and the quilter who zaps the most by the end of the year will be crowned Queen Zapper!
All the following UFOs have been committed to the 2014 UFO Zapping Challenge. Good luck everyone!
- Jelly Roll Quilt
- January brings the snow poem quilt
- Forest something quilt (pp2008)
- Disappearing 9 patch
Beryl - March Zapper
Jelly Roll quilt - ZAPPED March
- Star Friendship block quilt
- Wild Flower quilt
- Lilac flower quilt
- Football quilt
- Cricketers quilt
Linus quilt - ZAPPED May
Horse quilt - ZAPPED May
Horse cushion - ZAPPED May
Lillian - January Zapper
- English paper diamond/star quilt
Ladybird Quilt ZAPPED April
Littlest quilt ZAPPED January
Dolls bunny quilt - ZAPPED January
- Stars at sea quilt
- Autumn Leaves
- Reversable Log Cabin quilt
- Kaffe Fassett Quilt
- Big flower quilt
- Drunken path quilt
- Flower quilt
- Dogs tooth quilt
- Rubber ducks baby quilt
- Shoreline quilt
- Finish Underground railway quilt
- Dragonfly Quilt
- Food Jar Quilt
- New row by row (the long skinny wall hanging)
- Finish Lilac/gingham quilt (top made in 2010)
- Finish B&W/John Kaldor fabric quilt (top made in 2010)
- Finish Sew-A-Row Swap quilt from 2010-2011
- Dad's Poppy Memory quilt
- Underground Railroad quilt
- Birthday Japanese dolls quilt
Margaret S - November Zapper
- 3 assorted small wall hangings that each only need a little bit of finishing
- Pinwheel Swap and Batik quilt
Out of Africa - lap quilt. - ZAPPED October
- Black and multi scrappy 4-patch quilt.
- Storm at Sea - Batik lap quilt.
- Arrowheads - scrappy Layer Cake quilt.
- Stuart's Pinwheel Butterflies quilt.
- HST Swap
Green Fabric Swap quilt - ZAPPED July
Layer Cake scraps quilt - ZAPPED November
Fay - July Zapper
2 bags from blocks - ZAPPED July
Bag from blacks - ZAPPED October
- 7 bags (the tops are all ready )
- My flower collage quilt - most of the top is ready - 2 x 2 yards but I need to add the sides and finish the quilting
- My kaleidoscope wall hanging / or table cloth - will decide which it will be when it is completed. Need a border, batting and quilting.
- Another table cloth with a dark/light diamond pattern - needs a border, batting and quilting
Antimacassar for my hubby's armchair and the 2 covers - arm rests. (tops finished) - ZAPPED January
- Something with Hug Hearts
Glenda - November Zapper
- Double wedding ring quilt bits cut out
- small quilt made waiting to be quilted
- finish Cathedral window quilt
Friendship block swap quilt from 2012 - ZAPPED November
- Black & white log cabin
- Baby playmat
- Road charm pack car blankie
Carol D - June Zapper
Beach themed quilt from beach fabric swap. - ZAPPED June
2 Cushion covers. - ZAPPED June
Stained glass wall hanging - ZAPPED February
King size Romany quilt - ZAPPED January
Claire - October Zapper
- Applique sampler quilt
- Block sampler quilt
- 2012 birthday quilt
- 2013 birthday quilt
- Row by row quilt
- Friendship quilt
- Journal cover
- Block carrier
- Sat sampler 2014
- Sat Sampler 2013
- Floral Fantasy Quilt
Lynnette Anderson Bag - ZAPPED October
- My 2012 birthday blocks
- Irish Chain quilt
- 3 Xmas hangings in taupe and gold.
- Fairy hangings from a workshop
- Zip bag from a workshop
- 2 Ashley bags, still not finished from last year
- Workshop bag, not finished from last year.
- Frog quilt for DD, all the stitcheries are done
- Black and white quilt, all cut, but no more!!
- Xmas red work hangings/swag ( 3 of them) Redwork done, but not mounted
- Xmas wreath with hearts and stars.
- Small Xmas wreath with glitzy hearts.
- Hearts Are All Around
- Sampler shirt quilt
- 2011 blocks
- Table Runner started 3 years ago
- Round Robin we did, to finish
- Finish my lone star quilt- pieced but needs quilting
- Log cabin scrappy quilt
- Chevron HST quilt carries over yet again!
- Row by Row quilt, is now a top but needs quilting
Hadley improv doughnuts quilt - only one block done so far - ZAPPED July
- Baby Jane layer cake quilt - cut into pieces, needs sewing together
- King sampler quilt for DH (top made but in pieces - could not hope to quilt it in one piece)
- Beetle wall hanging (1 beetle square made, 8 to go )
- Orange & white 9-patch memory quilt (blocks and sashing ready to go)
- And Bernie, to go with Abigail - this is a cloth doll, not really quilting but it is sewing
- Black and white quilt as you go - finish assembly
- PP Row by Row - not even sure I finished the rows!
- Red and White Friendship Swap 2013 -finish qayg then assembly
- Quilt as you go sampler 2013 - finish qayg then assembly
- Quilting Together Row by Row -need to unpick rows from backing fleece as got my maths wrong...
- PP medallion style sampler -no idea if that is 2010? Last round required, maybe...
- Craftsy sampler quilt - all blocks made.
- First sampler quilt - all blocks quilted, so need joined together.
- Friendship block swap-bright colours on black - needs filler blocks, etc.
- The Quilt Show Stars for a New Day- have all fabrics but only did 3, maybe 4 months.
- DS' s 21st /graduation quilt from 2013. It's double sided. He likes it but announced he didn't need it, didn't have room, and I lost interest...
Donna - February and April Zapper
- A Peter Rabbit Quilt for Charity (centre done but needs borders and quilting)
- A bed runner for my mum (partially completed blocks)
- A Wedding Quilt for my brother and sister-in-law (rows done...needs a border and quilting)
- A Wedding Quilt for a friend and his wife (front complete needs quilting)
- Hunter's star Quilt for my cousin (fabric has started to be cut)
- Pegaseus Quilt for my Sister (fabric chosen and foundation papers printed)
- PPBC 2013 Birthday Hexie Quilt (Partial top pieced)
Red, Blue & White Baby Quilt for a friend (blocks done) - ZAPPED April
Black & White Baby Quilt for another friend (blocks done) - ZAPPED February
Bargello Mini Quilt for a swap (strips are pieced) - ZAPPED April
- Winnie the Pooh Lap Quilt (needs border etc)
- Kitties hexies nursery wallhanging (needs border etc)
- Blue/White hexie tablecloth (few blocks pieced)
- 30s repros EPP diamonds lap quilt (few blocks pieced)
- Stars and Irish Chain Quilt (need 3 more blocks)
- Hazel the Hedgehog Quilt (1/2 quilted)
- Quilty Barns Wallhanging (pieced)
- Vintage Fabric QSTs and Squares lapquilt (pieced)
- Harper Quilt- Irish Chain and Flying geese (pieced)
- Pirate/Sea themed baby quilt (half pieced)
Reenie - August Zapper
- Flower Basket - in the design stages
- Viking for Dan - finishing the top
- vase of flowers
poppies - ZAPPED August
- japanese pattern
- birthday block from last year
- swap from last year
- in my garden swap
Add your photos to the album here