Unleash your creative skills and enter our quilt design competition today.
Popular Patchwork have teamed up with Lady Sew and Sew and Nutex fabrics to offer three fantastic prizes for our lastest quilt design competition.
What we’re looking for are innovative designs that capture the spirit of
the Nutex fabric ranges including Australiana, Kiwiana and Britannia.
The competition is open to all age groups and skill levels and there are no
restrictions to size or type of project. All shapes and sizes of projects from
handbags and cushions to full sized quilts are welcome...the sky is the limit!
How to enter
- Send in the entry coupon(you can download the form using the link below) to Lady Sew and Sew by 31 October at the latest to register your entry and purchase a ‘pot luck’ pack of two fat quarters of Nutex fabrics from them for £6.00 (including p&p). Incorporate at least half of each fabric into your design (feel free to add other materials as you wish). You can send a cheque or provide card details on the form.
- Send Popular Patchwork a picture of your finished project by no later than 28 February
with a brief description of where your design inspiration came from, email jane.rae@
myhobbystore.com or write to Popular Patchwork Quilt Design Competition, MyHobbyStore Media, Berwick House, 8-10 Knoll Rise, Orpington, Kent, BR6 0EL.
- 1st prize - £100 of fabric from Nutex – ten single metres from
across their fun and quirky Australiana, Kiwianna and Britannia
- 2nd prize - £50 of goodies from Lady Sew and Sew including a
one year subscription to Johnny’s Bargain Club, worth £36 (UK)
plus a £15 voucher, and an exclusive membership card giving
additional discounts on all future Lady Sew and Sew purchases
over £15 during the membership period.
- 3rd prize - £50 voucher from Popular Patchwork to spend on any
Popular Patchwork products including subscriptions and books
Download an entry form for this great competition here, PP, Lady Sew and Sew and Nutex Fabrics Design Competition
. Print out a copy of the form, fill in your details and send the coupon plus a cheque for £6.00 or provide card details to Lady Sew and Sew, addressed to Popular Patchwork
Quilt Design Competition, Lady Sew and Sew, Moy House,
Institute Road, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1BN. Closing date 31 October
2009. One entry per person.