The new November issue of Popular Patchwork will be in the shops on Friday 19th October
Our new November issue is in the shops from 19th October. There are eleven beautiful quilting projects and so much more in this month's issue...
- Our cover features Basement Windows, Janet Goddard and use modern fabrics to give a traditional design a new twist
- There's a cosy Butterfly hot water-bottle cover designed by Judith Hollies to keep you warm thorough the chilly winter months
- Ruth Lazarus helps you get ready for Christmas with this fun seasonal quilt block bunting
- Six Penny Memories use charming redwork panels to create a festive wall hanging with a vintage feel in Deck The Halls
- Give your sewing room a touch of medieval magic with an English paper piecing project, Patchwork Pennant by Jo Avery
- Katharine Guerrier designed an attractive little Steps and Buttons purse, using the traditional Courthouse Steps block
- Debbie Grabler von-Crozier’s mini Teddy quilt and pillow set is super cute and easy to make
- Sara Jaskiewicz and Sadie Yeomans have cleverly used tilted Four Patch blocks to create a sense of movement in a pre-cut friendly quilt
- Regular contributor Gillian Cooper shares her methods for block printing, and uses the technique to design some unique wrapping cloths
- Modern prints give a fresh look to a Welsh-style Medallion quilt designed by Suzanne Fisher, part 1 of 3
- An elegant Art Deco Rose cushion designed by Sarah Sparkes uses bias tape applique to create a lovely Mackintosh-inspired design
Within our features pages,
- This month we meet the County Durham based patchwork and quilting tutor Sarah Oately
- Suzanne Fisher focuses on double fold binding
- Kerry Foster looks at some of the prolific quilting trends that have graced our computer, tablet and phone screens over the past few years, and finds out why they are so popular
- In the first of his new column Stuart Hillard answers a letter from a reader about washing fabrics
- Mandy Munroe shares her diary entry from Quilters Take Manhattan, an annual quilt event held in New York City
- Assistant editor Anita Watson-Jackson chats to Lisa Watson about patchwork, quilting and what it is like to run your own business
There are a fantastic range of prizes and giveaways in this issue, with prizes worth over £200, don't forget to check the 'What's New' pages for our prize draws and special offers.
You'll never miss an issue as a subscriber, and you can save money off the cover price of each issue. This month you can treat yourself to free '50 Fat Quarter Makes' book with a new subscription. A subscription to Popular Patchwork magazine also gives you access to exclusive competitions and content here on the website. Why not visit our Subscriptions page today?