The new March issue is in the shops from Friday 6th February
Our lovely new March issue is in the shops from 9th February. We're thinking ahead with our quilts & accessories for a creative 2015, so here's a quick look at the projects we're bringing you this month...
- Our cover features Katharine Guerrier’s fabulous appliqué offering, lift your table to new heights this season with a star-struck table runner.
- Angela Huddart makes bedtime cosy with a stylish pieced Stonehenge bed runner
- Lynne Goldsworthy creates a beautiful bohemian cushion and wall hanging duo with Vintage fabric for Makower UK in Home Sweet Home
- Embrace the pretty pastel colours of spring with a shabby chic Scrappy Steps throw by Debbie von Grabler- Crozier
- Esther Hamm shows us how to make a striking appliqué and foundation pieced Flamenco Dancer wall adornment, inspired by
- Sprinkle magical fairy wishes with a pretty springtime Make A Wish quilt by Sally Ablett for Lewis and Irene
- Regan Purcell shows us a multitude of folded patchwork techniques in a new two-part series with her Folded Flower Sampler wall hanging
- Mandy Munroe continues her modern quilting adventure with her four-part Sew Happy Quilt Along
Within our features pages,
- Gillian Cooper visits an art exhibition and is inspired by its patchwork potential
- Kerry Foster gives us the lowdown on her delightful local quilting group, East Midlands Modern Quilting Guild
- Stephanie Pettengell shares her creations with our sub-editor, Barnaby Neale in Designer Showcase
- Gillian Cooper finds herself in awe of the variety and skill shown in international quilts at the European Patchwork Meeting
- In Scrap attack!, Stuart Hillard shows us how to dig deep into your scrap pile and make a Tutti Frutti Quilt
There are a fantastic range of prizes and giveaways in this issue, with prizes worth £800. Don't forget to check the 'What's New' pages for our prize draws and special offers, and don't miss our great Fabric Freedom fabric giveaway.
You'll never miss an issue as a subscriber, and you can save money off the cover price of each issue. This month you can treat yourself to a free Antex Mini Iron Master with a new subscription. A subscription to Popular Patchwork magazine also gives you access to exclusive competitions and content here on the website. Why not visit our Subscriptions page today?