The new July issue of Popular Patchwork will be in the shops on Friday 26th June
Our wonderful new July issue is in the shops from 26th June. We’ve found patchwork perfection for you in our geometric July issue so get a sneak preview below.
- Our cover features Sarah Sparkes Rainbow Hexies, which uses a full spectrum of bright hexagons on white to make a perfect honeycomb rainbow
- Mandy Munroe's Long Hexies uses Gutermann fabrics and an EZ LongHex template to make a fresh contemporary quilt
- Angela Huddart uses triangle strip piecing and floral applique in pastel shades to make Summer Roses, a muted summer quilt
- Contrasting colours, feature fabric and clever piecing make up Octagon Snowballs, a striking quilt by Kerry Foster
- Keep warm on chilly summer nights with Hot Monster, a super-cute hot water bottle from Sewlicious Little Things by Kate Haxell
- Rosemary Rosenfeld keeps a cool head this season with a refreshing applique quilt, Ice Cream Delight
- Learn a raft of new techniques in this charming English country scene in Hen House from Applique Art by Abigail Mill
- Jemima Schlee repurposes useful Bandana fabric squares to make a stylish and sumptuous quilt. Taken from her book Take a Bandana
Within our features pages,
- Anne Williams ponders the geometry of quilting in her visit to the latest Quilt Museum exhibition, All Shapes and Sizes
- In a visit to the Black Country, Anne Williams also sees the latest exhibited work by Through Our Hands
- Jessica Alexandrakis shares her creations with our sub-editor, Barnaby Neale
- In Scrap attack!, Stuart Hillard shows us how to dig deep into your scrap pile and make and make pre-cut friendly designs
There are a fantastic range of prizes and giveaways in this issue, with prizes worth £700, including a great Fabric Freedom giveaway. Don't forget to check the 'What's New' pages for our prize draws and special offers.
You'll never miss an issue as a subscriber, and you can save money off the cover price of each issue. This month you can treat yourself to free goody bag worth £30 with a new subscription. A subscription to Popular Patchwork magazine also gives you access to exclusive competitions and content here on the website. Why not visit our Subscriptions page today?