By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Hello everyone !

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Sandra Eggett30/07/2014 21:36:57
76 forum posts
35 photos

Hi everyone so glad to have found you . I love sewing and whilst I'm quite new to Quilting I've been sewing for years and love all things Crafty !, I particularly love making Quilted Applique Wall Hangings , especially quirky ones . i would love to show you some photos of my work but I'm new to Forums and can't figure out how to upload an image

Marian T30/07/2014 21:59:43
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Hi Sandra

Good to have you on the forum. In order to post photos, you have to first set up an Album then upload your photos (jpegs are easiest) in an album. From there you can then add any photos to your posting by clicking on the black camera just above where I'm writing.

There's lots of positive feedback about your super satchel so thanks for letting me share it.

There will be lots of help from so many people on here so enjoy it. Can't wait to see your photos.

Marian thumbs up

Sandra Eggett30/07/2014 22:02:17
76 forum posts
35 photos

Thank you Marion I've looked around but so far I can't seem to find how to set up the Album !

Sandra Eggett30/07/2014 22:12:44
76 forum posts
35 photos

CaravanOops silly me ! I've found it ! Now let's see if I can show you one of my creations . Yeah !,,! This is a Wallhanging I have made for my Sister in Laws birthday next month , I thought she might like to hang it in her caravan . Hope u like it

Marian T30/07/2014 22:15:19
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Wow Sandra that's great. I love the caravan fabrics and the use of flower buttons as well. I'm sure it'll be a hit.

Groovy!

Marian thumbs up

pamela jeffrey30/07/2014 22:17:35
3192 forum posts
114 photos

this is lovely and a great present

Bye Pam

Sandra Eggett30/07/2014 22:20:10
76 forum posts
35 photos

Thank you Pam . It's great to belong to this Forum and be able to share this great Hobby with u all !

Irene B30/07/2014 22:22:56
4433 forum posts
405 photos

WOW Sandra! I love it. I enjoy applique too especially small pieces.

Irene rose

Tessa30/07/2014 22:24:52
5766 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Hi Sandra, welcome to the PP forum pages. You will find lots of inspiration on this website, and if you need help or questions answered, just ask. I've been sewing for 48 years and 20 of those years quilting. I've been a member of this website now for 7 years. You get to know a lot of great people.

Your satchel is lovely. Thank you for sharing the photo with us, and your wall hanging is just great. Love the caravan.

Tessa smiley

Carol B31/07/2014 07:29:14
3003 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Hi Sandra,

Welcome to the forum. I love your choice of fabric for your satchel - it looks great. Your wall hanging is brilliant too, look forward to seeing more photos in your album.

We are a friendly bunch on here and it is always lovely to be able to welcome new members, I am sure you will enjoy browsing the forum threads and joining in.

Carol B aka Thimble face 23

Ps just peeked at your album, fab wall hangings, love your sense of humour.

Edited By Carol B on 31/07/2014 07:31:40

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues