By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

hi newbie here from Teesside/Cleveland UK

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Arlene03/06/2014 21:43:37
9 forum posts
2 photos

Hi all

Am new to this forum and came by it by chance as I am looking for a quilting group to join in my area or nearby. So if you know of any please inbox me with the details I will be ever so grateful as I've been looking for a group to join for quite a while now . Anyway just thought I would pop by and say hello to everyone. It will be nice to make some new like minded friends

Arlene x

maria hewitt04/06/2014 10:12:04
988 forum posts
187 photos

Hello,

and welcome, Arlene, we are all very sociable on here.

I live in the southeast, so can't help with any groups, but we come from all over the place, so I'm sure someone will be able to help. In the meantime, have a look at some of our photos, and groups.

Maria.

Marian T04/06/2014 10:45:01
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Hi Arlene

Welcome to our PP group. There's always someone on here to answer any quilting questions, lots of support from caring like-minded people and lots of swaps or learning takes place on here so I'd say you come to the right place. Like Maria, I live in the south east but don't have any groups local to me. A lot of people are members here and in Quilt groups so they may be able to help with a local group or advice on finding one.

Enjoy visiting and leaving messages and putting up photos of your creations.

Good Luck

Marian face 23

Katy04/06/2014 11:16:33
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Hi Arlene

Welcome to PP, hope you'll have fun here. We are a bit of a virtual quilt group ourselves, so you might find something to keep you occupied here too!

There might be some local groups for you here, QG Region 14. Hope there is something there for you

Irene B04/06/2014 11:33:33
4433 forum posts
405 photos

Hi Arlene,

Welcome to this fab forum. There's lots going on here for you to take part in.

Irene rose

mandy04/06/2014 12:59:55
1068 forum posts
153 photos

Welcome Arlene, I'm not too far away from you, I'm in Co.Durham. Sorry but I don't know of any groups your way but there is a recently opened fabric stall in the Spencer Market Hall at Stockton (if you are near ) and they might know of some.

Mandy

Glenda F04/06/2014 13:34:42
1643 forum posts
218 photos

welcome Arlene, this is a lovely group there is aiways things going on and help when you need it

Glenda

Arlene04/06/2014 17:03:55
9 forum posts
2 photos

Thank you all for the warm welcome I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this forum.

I also have a sister and niece who might come and join us as the are just getting into quilting etc xx

Irene B04/06/2014 18:37:57
4433 forum posts
405 photos

Arlene, that would be lovely to have your sister and niece join us too.

Irene rose

Carol B05/06/2014 11:11:17
3003 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Hi Arlene,

Welcome to the forum, as everyone says, it is a lovely group and everyone tries to be helpful. Hope you enjoy it and that your family joins too and increases our happy quilting family.

Carol B x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues