By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Hello everyone

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Laine Judge08/03/2014 08:10:11
1 forum posts

Hi, my name is Laine and I started quilting a year ago. I wanted I to make something for my first grandchild but didn't realise how hooked I would become and I've been quilting ever since

I look forward to getting to know you all

Laine.

quilt and patch09/03/2014 10:30:39
3489 forum posts
636 photos

Hi Laine, What part of the world are you from? I am in Wiltshire UK. we have members from all over the world and we are like one big happy family, we help each other with quilting problems,ideas and we have swaps that you can get involved in. Do please join us for some and share your photos too! Yes quilting and patchwork is really addictivethumbs up love Liz x

Marian T09/03/2014 11:52:49
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Hi Laine

Welcome to the PP Forum. I look forward to seeing photos of your creations in the future. Lots of friendly people, loads of advice, questions answered, and caring and supportive forum members.....what more could you want?

Have fun!face 23

Marian

Katy09/03/2014 15:20:58
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Welcome Laine, hope you'll have lots of fun, and enjoy chatting with us on the forum!

Winnie the B.O.L.B09/03/2014 18:02:06
3353 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Laine - welcome to the "crazy ( not all of us, only some!!) gang" - I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of it. We are all very friendly and supportive and you'll get lots of good advice too from the more experienced members - I have learned a lot from them.

Winnie

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues