By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

back copies

July, 2012 - December, 2012 - April, 2013

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Carole Hume12/02/2014 00:35:44
5 forum posts

I have just discovered a beautiful sampler quilt in Popular Patchwork, designed and made by Davina Thomas. The instructions parts were spread over 12 issues of Popular Patchwork, starting in July 2012 issue and finishing in the June 2013 issue. I have all of the magazines except three (July2012, December 2012, April 2013). I would love to be able to get these back issue magazines. Can anyone help or advise what I could do. I have tried all the sites including myhobbystore, but they say they are out of print. Thanks

Tina Smith 212/02/2014 07:43:24
212 forum posts
10 photos

Carol, you can buy them as digital versions , would that work? I think you probably have to download the free my hobby store app first, but i know you can buy digital versions singly.

Carole Hume12/02/2014 08:15:45
5 forum posts

Thank you Tina. I'm not too familiar with all things digital, but this is definitely the answer. It is such a gorgeous quilt and I don't know why I missed it. Thank you again.

Katy12/02/2014 08:39:18
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Hi Carole

I don't think the pocketmags individual digital back issues go back as far as Juy 2012, it looks like August 2012 is the oldest one that you can buy. Pocketmags

But if you buy the other two digitally and email me, katy.purvis@mytimemedia.com, I will find you a copy of the pages from July. The other option is to buy a digital or print + digital subscription, as that will give you access to the online archive, which is here on the website, and all the issues you need are included for the length of your subscription.

Thanks

Katy

Carole Hume12/02/2014 17:18:47
5 forum posts

Thank you so much Katy.

Marian C15/02/2014 16:12:43
59 forum posts
24 photos

I posted you a pm a few days ago, regarding the magazine's

Marian

Carole Hume18/02/2014 00:12:21
5 forum posts

Hi Marian, I answered your message saying you had the magazines I wanted. I honestly don't know how all this works as there's no record of what I sent you. I just hope you got my very appreciative reply. Because it says you are not a message member, I am sending this again. My address is: xxxxx and to thank you very much again.

Carole

I've sent this as a PM to Marian, from me, but copied your message Carole. I've taken out your address from here as a security measure. Thanks, Katy

Edited By Katy on 18/02/2014 07:53:06

Carole Hume18/02/2014 23:45:23
5 forum posts

Thank you Katy. I had no idea what to do really. I actually thought PM was short for Pocketmags I wasn't expecting a personal message, and just pressed a few buttons and hoped for the best. I did feel a little nervous about leaving my address, so thank you for taking it out.

Carole

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues