By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Hug Hearts for November

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Katy01/11/2013 09:28:12
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

This is the official November thread where we can send 6 1/2in hearts on a cream/white background to anyone who needs a hug.

If anyone would like a bit of virtual/fabric love this month, add their/your own name here, and we'll send a bit of moral support their way. It's not much, but we do care, and while we can't fix everything, at least we can send you something to cheer you up a little.

I have plenty of hearts at the moment, so I'll send them out on everyone's behalf to people on this list. If anyone else wants to make a batch to send via me, that's fine, but if you'd prefer to send your own, that's OK too. If you need addresses for anyone on this list or my address to send a batch to, then email me at katy.purvis@mytimemedia.com.

Katy01/11/2013 09:30:09
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

In case anyone missed Carol's post last night, we'd like to send some hearts to Tina, who hasn't been well herself and is looking after her daughter with glandular fever

I'd like to send some to Marlene too, she has been having problems with her eyes, I don't know exactly what is wrong, but having tubes in your eyes can't possibly be nice, so I think she needs a good hug too

rosemary Rosenfeld01/11/2013 12:00:40
5890 forum posts
1722 photos
13 articles

Great thought Katy!

Best

Rosemary

Fiona01/11/2013 12:24:50
3134 forum posts
486 photos

Definitely to both. I hate anything near my eyes and had a dreadful time myself with glandular fever so sympathise with both.

Juliet01/11/2013 12:27:45
2101 forum posts
162 photos

Great minds think alike as they say.

Juliet x

Irene B01/11/2013 13:05:30
4433 forum posts
405 photos

Lovely thought rose

Winnie the B.O.L.B04/11/2013 21:28:20
3350 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Definitely to both of these suggestions Katy - add me in to the "bundle".

Also I have copied a post I made on "Chat" as it is probably more appropriate here.

Cami - I have a HORRIBLE feeling that I have forgotten to thank you for the lovely Hug Heart that you sent me - it is very pretty. I am SO sorry if I seemed to be unappreciative because I certainly was anything but. So, a big thank you now!

Can I make a suggestion about the Hug Hearts to all of us who are joining and making them - could we make sure to put our names on the backs of the blocks? Yesterday, I was sorting out all the lovely ones I have been sent and I realised that quite a few of them have no names on them and so I don't know which of my very kind friends sent them.

I may have been "guilty" of this as well with the ones I sent to Katy in a "bundle" - I know I put my name on the ones I sent directly but I'm not sure about the others. It's just an idea but maybe a good one??!!

Margaret/Winnie

Katy05/11/2013 11:02:50
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Thanks Winnie, I have been writing the names on the back of the nameless ones recently, but I didn't think of it before.

Irene, thanks for the hearts, they're lovely, and I've topped up the big box. Thank you!

I posted hearts to Marlene and Tina at the weekend.

maria hewitt05/11/2013 12:15:01
986 forum posts
187 photos

Just finished a batch of hearts, Hope they are 'up to scratch' the sentiment is the same, regardless. hughearthug 2

and just because I'm a bit slow, doesnt mean I didnt wish all the previous 'needy' , hugs and hearts too. they were just sent by ESP. wink

Maria

Marlene Hutchinson05/11/2013 17:49:30
1234 forum posts
1650 photos

face 23Hi everyone ....thank you so much for my lovely hearts that Katy sent me ...such a lovely surprise....my wait is nearly over ...two weeks on Monday.

Hug Hearts

Thanks again ...you are all so lovey.

Cheerio,

Marlene

Edited By Marlene Hutchinson on 05/11/2013 17:52:05

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues