By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

New Shop in Bromley (South East London)

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Little Woollie27/10/2013 17:16:15
11 forum posts

Hi all just wanted to say that I have opened my dream shop in South East London (near Bromley) called Little Woollie it's a Yarn, Haberdashery and Fabric Cafe, so feel feel to bring in you current project and relax.

We have a lovely range of fabrics from Moda, Kaufman, Sevenberry, Makower to name a few and also the usual patchwork notions.

We are running a number of courses from beginners to those wanting personal tailored service and also sesonal workshops.

You can check us out online at www.littlewoollie.co.uk

I hope to see you and your fab fabric projects soon.

Trudy

Katy28/10/2013 13:57:39
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Good luck Trudy, your shop looks lovely!

Irene B28/10/2013 16:57:08
4433 forum posts
405 photos

I've taken a look too - looks super

rose

Little Woollie15/11/2013 12:45:18
11 forum posts

Thank you both...it's been wonderful so far.

Di T15/11/2013 15:37:12
1141 forum posts
31 photos

Hi Trudy

I was visiting my brother the week before last and he had to go to Shortlands to pick something up. I had recently read something about your shop and couldnt believe my luck when we drove past. I nagged him to drive back the same way but unfortunately the shop was closed! It was about 11.30. Ill have to try a nd get him to drive me there again when I next visit him. unfortunately it won't be soon as I live in Northampton. I was really dissapointed as it is not very often new shops open these days.

Good luck with your venture.

Di xx

Katy16/11/2013 15:38:57
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

That's a shame Di!

Little Woollie19/11/2013 10:49:50
11 forum posts

Hi Di - we are closed on Sunday and Monday's, our opening hours are online, looking forward to seeing you when you are next around.

Just a quick plug (hope this is ok) that we are running a full day workshop on the 14th December if anyone is interested, details are on the website.

Patchwork Workshop

Trudy

Edited By Little Woollie on 19/11/2013 10:50:43

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues