Angela's Tablet Pattern

Angela's pattern from June 2013 Popular Patchwork Mag

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Carol B26/05/2013 14:52:43
3003 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Thank you Angela for your super easy to follow pattern in the June Mag.

I have to go away for a couple of days and decided last night that I wanted to take my 7" tablet with me but had no cover for it. enlightened Grabbed my June magazine and Hey Presto - a very quickly made cover.tablet cover 001a.jpg

tablet cover 003a.jpg

Not as neat as yours Angela, but will certainly do the job thumbs up

Excellent pattern Ang

Carol B xx

Caz26/05/2013 18:04:03
2545 forum posts
273 photos

Very nice too, Carol.

Caz

Marian T26/05/2013 18:24:02
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Love the fabric you used Thimble ........nice little project too Angela....Any news on your new arrival yet? Or is it too early yet? Marian

Angela29/05/2013 22:45:30
1718 forum posts
369 photos
11 articles

Hey that looks great Carol smiley...I love the fabric! Not been on here for a while as laptop has has died so just got my tablet. I use it mainly to look at pages and still getting used to typing on it! I will reply to your email as soon as I can.

I've also been very busy knitting and sewing for the new arrival...due in 10 weeks Marian - the time has flown by!

Ang x

Tessa30/05/2013 11:03:45
5766 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Wow Carol, that cover is gorgeous....I'm a leaf lover as everyone knows....it's so colourful and bright....love it ! ! !

Angela, great pattern......good luck with the knitting...it's been a few months since I picked up knitting needles but do enjoy it. Won't be long now will it Nana .... wink 2

Tessa xx

Carol B30/05/2013 20:52:56
3003 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Thank you all for your lovely comments. The nice thing about the fabric is that I had a half yard of it, and I didn't need to use a lot for the cover so I have some left for another project.

Sorry to hear about your laptop Ang, perhaps it was jealous that it didn't have a nice cover like your tablet wink 2

Carol xx

Katy03/06/2013 10:38:09
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

That's lovely Carol, and Ang you know I love your projects! I'd like to make one of these, but I need another tablet device! Stella bought me a beautiful green leather case for my Kindle, so I need a new device so can make a cover. Anyone fancy getting me an ipad? Don't think anyone at home is likely to get me one! wink

Myra of Cheadle12/06/2013 20:13:59
590 forum posts
128 photos

Dear Katy,

No, I'm not getting you an ipad. I'm trying to decide which I'd like - but dd has her Galaxy tablet and I still expect her to take it with a glass of water? I'd like to read books mainly on it - but be able to view e-mail and other things too - eliminate a Kindle. Stockport libraries allow access e-books via our library tickets but recommend Kobo (an anagram of book!!!) Like most things it's a minefield.

DD has chosen her fabrics so I'll work on that soon....

TTFN Myra

Fiona13/06/2013 15:34:30
3134 forum posts
486 photos

Myra, DD2 got a kindle fire for xmas and seems to be able to do most things with it, including her homework essays..... She's permamently attached to the thing!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues