By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

free to a good home!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld11/01/2013 13:19:32
5882 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

Hi All, I have been having a sort out and have a few things surplus to requirements at the moment

quilt labels

I have 2 of these quilt labels left,(ie 4 labels in all). I used them last year to make the birthday cards in the PPBC! They are about 3ins by 4 ins. They will go in an ordinary envelope with an ordinary stamp so if you can make use of them then send me a pm!( and then a SAE)!!

buttons on offer

I have these button as well, I also used them in the PPBC last year. The hearts are about 18mm by 15mm and the stars are approx 20mm at their widest. They are both about 3mm thick so I think they will need a large stamp on a SAE. Again send me a pm if you are interested! Let me know if you have a preference re. colours etc!

Best

Rosemary

Sylvia12/01/2013 07:32:35
2177 forum posts
364 photos

Generous Rosemary, as ever. Can;t think why these lovely things are surplus to requirements! Surely they might come in handy one day? If I sorted out things like that I could open a shop!!! Anyway hope they have gone to a good home.

PS Rosemary, my calendar is up in the kitchen and I get a buzz from seeing one of mine for January every time it catches my eye.

quilt and patch12/01/2013 11:04:23
3489 forum posts
636 photos

Rosemary, can't you use the labels as quilt labels just write on them or sew your name etc. especially with all the charity quilts you make !!! Liz

p.s. how are you off for fruit /veg fabrics?

rosemary Rosenfeld12/01/2013 12:29:24
5882 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

Sylvia, they are surplus because I have lots of them, over 100 in total! I am keeping some have no fear!

Liz, I usually use a "Rose" and write my name etc for my quilts. I have quite a lots of fruit and veg fabric, I am waiting until after my turn on the friendship swap before I do too much else! (That will get everybody wondering!!!)

Best

Rosemary

quilt and patch13/01/2013 12:09:48
3489 forum posts
636 photos

Ok Rosemary,my lips are sealed haha! Can't wait to see it.I had some fruit and veg fabrics given me but only thin strips so I may make some table mats , Sometime !!!!!!!!!

Liz x

rosemary Rosenfeld25/01/2013 18:03:12
5882 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

Hi Glenda, your buttons went in the post this morning!

Best

Rosemary

Glenda F27/01/2013 22:16:21
1643 forum posts
218 photos

Thank you Rosemary the buttons are lovely

Glenda

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues