Articles

PP Birthday Club 2013

PP Birthday Club 2013

Birthday list and goodies received

Katy27/11/2012 10:53:49
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Hi Catsmudge, you're already in! Don't panic!

Alison06/12/2012 12:42:11
1833 forum posts
237 photos
1 articles

Hi,

I've just been talking with Katy about sorting out the blocks etc. ready to start the club in the New Year and apparently there are some of you yet to decide what you want for your gift.

Katy is very busy and, to be quite honest, should not need to chase people for this information. So if you are one of those Katy is still waiting for can you please contact her asap. We can then get on with allocating blocks for those who want them, they are not just pulled out of a hat, some time is spent trying to get the blocks to look good with the colours requested.

Sorry to be a nag but Katy works very hard and we shouldn't be making even more work for her.

Alison.

Winnie the B.O.L.B10/12/2012 12:30:31
3346 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Hi - I'm back - exhausted but OK. About the 2013 Birthday Club - with all the chaos in my life right now - PLUS my permanent memory problems! - I haven't a clue whether or not I sent that info to Katie!! To be honest, I don't even remember being asked to do it!!!!!!! Sorry to be a pest - what is it that is needed from me -if I haven't already done so? I'll do it right away once I know.

I'll get round to joining into the forum once again when I have my head back together again - well, as back together as it ever is!!

Margaret/Winnie xx

Winnie the B.O.L.B10/12/2012 12:33:48
3346 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

As usual, I didin't looj before I wrote!! I see that the very first announcement by Katy tells us exactly what to do but I still can't find my reply to her to know whether I gave my required info? Will probably go and find it the moment I have posted this. as we say in parts of Scotland - my brain is "mince" right now!!

Margaret/Winnie xx

Katy10/12/2012 15:45:21
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Hi Winnie, don't panic, go and have a well deserved rest, I've got all your info already. Hope your sister is much better, and that you enjoyed a bit of Scottish scenery and company!

Winnie the B.O.L.B11/12/2012 08:34:28
3346 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Thanks for letting me know Katy - I just couldn't remember if I had said what I had chosen.

Thanks also for thinking about me as well as for your parcel which arrived yesterday afternoon. I see what you mean now about MINI elastic bands!!! I really appreciate you going to the trouble of getting them for me.

My sister is "stable" - I can't say "better" because they still can't seem to find out why she is permanaently so dizzy that she keeps collapsing!! I have a feeling they will end up sending her home in the same state as she came in because they will "need the bed"!!!!! I don't know what else I can do to be honest. We'll just have to take it a day at a time.

Speak soon.

Margaret/Winnie xx

Katy12/12/2012 13:57:52
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I've sent a PM to everyone that I need info from, so please check your messages!

June13/12/2012 22:01:02
335 forum posts
55 photos

Hi, somehow I managed to miss ALL the posts about this!! Is it too late to join in? x

Katy16/12/2012 10:15:33
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Jas,Send me a PM with your details asap, if your birthday isn't in January, we can probably squeeze you in!

Cathy Porteus 229/12/2012 13:23:33
189 forum posts
40 photos

Has anyone heard anything back about this? Just checking that I've not missed a communication. Don't want to miss any early January birthdays.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues