By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

WEDDING FUN a competition read carefully - rules apply

Got to be quick on this girls ----really speedy.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Janet M04/09/2012 23:48:46
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles

Hi ALL,

I have been trying to think of a bit of fun for US to have whilst Tessa is having her special day and I have come up with this, BUT you gotta be quick.

Find a photo of your wedding day - that means you in all your finery.

Send it to me at my email address NOT ON HERE..

I will then post them all in an album and we can have a guessing game as to who is who.

I wonder how many of you will dare !!!! to send a pik.

DONT tell your mates you are sending one and dont put on here you are sending one. I will put all the piks up so cannot enter the fun competition and they will all probably say they are me. hahahahaha

So come on girls, find the photo tomorrow and send it QUICK QUICK QUICK to my email

I will post what photos I have on Saturday.

Lets have some fun girls.

jan

Caz05/09/2012 14:37:32
2545 forum posts
273 photos

yes

Sylvia05/09/2012 21:12:32
2218 forum posts
376 photos

That's a great idea Jan but it assumes we have digital images of our wedding!!! OK I know it's possible to scan old photos but ..................

Janet M06/09/2012 00:24:15
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles

Hi Sylvia,

no I just assumed everyone had a photo of their wedding, nothing digi at all.

I have photos nothing else.

I only want a picture nothing fancy, just scan one into the computer and send that to me preferably just in an email not pdf file. I can crop hubbies off. hahahaha oooo the power....

jan

PS...what is the but.........for???????

Edited By EYE on 06/09/2012 00:24:39

Janet M07/09/2012 01:30:19
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles

TOMORROW that means FRIDAY is the last day for sending me piks of you in your finery for this little competition girls...I have a few photos already but it seems to me you are all shy...

which I have to say I just don't believe for one instance, so come on search out those wedding piks and send one in by Friday midnight, I then have to crop, trim, number and stuff like that for you all to play the game on Saturday.

I know it will be hit and miss cos not everyone has their picture up as an avatar, but that to me just means more fun, I will list names of people who HAVE entered so it wont be that wild a guess. You just have to put them in the right order.....I could win of course, but I promise not to enter. hahahahaha

I think I have 6 right now....more would be great...

IF I get 12 I will go back to being a bat. Or the EYE stays.

bribery or what...hahahaha

macro 004.jpg

Janet M07/09/2012 01:36:29
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles

LAST CHANCE TO ENTER clock

Winnie the B.O.L.B07/09/2012 07:56:27
3360 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Sorry Jan,

Have just discovered this thread and would love to join in but have no way of transferring any of my photos onto the computer to send them to you. I suspect that quite a few of us "oldies" may be in the same boat!!!!

Love

Winnie xx

Winnie the B.O.L.B07/09/2012 08:00:35
3360 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

PS

Jan - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE - can't we persuade you to change your Avatar - the "eye" honestly, truly gives me the creeps - I actually can't bear to look at it. Sorry about that but I know I am definitely not alone in this one. We want to carry on loving you not shuddering!!!

LOTS of love

Margaret/Winnie xx

Cathy Turner NZ07/09/2012 09:08:18
1416 forum posts
155 photos

Jan I will be home about your midday, will that be to late?

Cathy

quilt and patch07/09/2012 12:05:20
3489 forum posts
636 photos

I done a comp once where we had to match a baby photo to a wedding day photo! That would just complicate things for Jan now though!

COME ON GIRLS WE WANT RID OF THE EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE PLEASE ENTER THIS COMP!!!!!

After me girls 'WE WANT THE BAT BACK' 'WE WANT THE BAT BACK' or anything surely nothing could be worse although knowing jan she will probably find something!!!! haha

Liz x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners