Just a fun thing....

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Janet M13/07/2012 01:03:19
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles

Hi All,

As I am sitting here messing around I thought I would come up with a new game for us.

What we have to do is describe ourselves and our STAR SIGN we were born under, you can be as exotic as you wish, obviously we will know who has posted the message and description but it will get us chatting to each other - I hope - and we will find out a little bit more about ourselves. Just a bit of fun girls. Who will be first.....

I do hope you will all have a go.....we could maybe even have a guess at the birth date of the person who has done the description of themselves just as an added bonus.....

This is for everyone to have a go, not just if you are in the birthday club.

Come on then, lets see some starstar

vamp

rosemary Rosenfeld13/07/2012 09:00:28
5940 forum posts
1744 photos
13 articles

I am a capricorn, but I'm not sure what the books say applies to me! "A stickler for system and routine, Interest in finance"!!!??? ( I could shop for England as long as it's fabric!!!!)

Rosemary

quilt and patch13/07/2012 09:56:56
3489 forum posts
636 photos

I am a Scorpio. Wiki says determined,reserved,loyal and secretive,firm,proud capable of unmistakable traits of character that cause them to be either very much liked or very much disliked. suspicious nature,discreet,wise and prudent as to display extraordinary genius (like that bit haha)

Born the same day as Prince Charles think I have stayed more loyal having been married for 42 years!

Guess I am secretive as I hold things in! Definately suspicious nature.... some would call it nosey!!!!

p.s. Jan,we can't guess birth date if we are in the birthday club as we have them all wrote down!!

I know Liz, but I trust folk not to peek......vamp

Edited By Battyjan on 14/07/2012 00:20:17

mandy13/07/2012 10:24:18
1068 forum posts
153 photos

I'm a scorpio too.

determined-oh yes-I like my own way cheeky

Firm-If I know I'm right I'll hold my ground.

Secretive-if that includes buying fabric and hiding it all over the house-them that's me smiley

Discreet-sneaking moe fabric into the house

I like to organise,to be in control.

Loyal- been with the same man since I was 15, married for nearly 24 years( all that could change because he's getting on my nerves QUITE A LOT)

Genius- well that debatablenerd

Mandy

pamela jeffrey13/07/2012 10:28:12
3192 forum posts
114 photos

Hello

I am a Capricorn. Just looking at my mug with Capricorn on. It says we Ambitious,loyal, thoughtful, oranganized and hardworking.

Then to top the lot I am a goat.

Margaret S13/07/2012 11:09:35
4041 forum posts
766 photos

Just looked up Pisces and boy did it describe me in so many ways!

Pisceans are described as compassionate,charitable and love to help others. Spiritual and very focused on their inner journey. It is not uncommon to feel their own burdens as well as those of others. Pisceans can lapse into melancholy and pessimism leading to procastination and lethargy. (Don't I know that!)

Pisceans are creative. Pisceans feel a great deal and feel misunderstood. Find it easiest to live in their own world full of dreams and secrets.The intuition of Pisceans is highly evolved and can be thought of as psychic. ( Over the years I have shocked DH with some of my psychic premonitions. He gets very uneasy when it happens.)

Pisces is the sign of a pair of fish so we tend to 'go with the flow' and 'don't make waves' but it gets quite choppy when we speak out!

Finally, when a Piscean's mind is at ease then concentrate on the feet, which are a frequent source of discomfort. Didn't know that was because I am a Piscean!

You only know what I choose to tell you, but does that sound like me?

Margaret

P.S. Read Mandy's Scorpio comment. DH is Libra, which can be quite a fiery mix with Pisces but we have been married for 45years so something must work!

Caz13/07/2012 16:24:04
2545 forum posts
273 photos

I'm a Pisces too,, and boy-oh-boy,, Margarets' description is nearly me to a 'T'!! Particularly the bit about the feet!!

Caz

Claire Bear13/07/2012 20:23:10
1846 forum posts
411 photos

Ok, I'm a Taurus.

its says that we are calm, steady and very loyal people. We are dogged in achieving our goals and will plod on continuously until the job is done. This doggedness can be perceived a stubbornness.

we love the goods things in life and enjoy being creative. We love food, pleasure and the finer things. We are also down to earth. We dont like to argue but when you wind us up enough, stand back as we go like a rocket! We are also loving but have to be careful not to become too possessive. We love family life and long term relationships.

this is me to a T!!!!

Marlene Hutchinson13/07/2012 21:24:59
1234 forum posts
1650 photos

I too am a Taurus and all of the above is just about right as far as I am concerned...this is me to a T also....maybe we are twins Claire... he he wink 2

Sylvia13/07/2012 22:12:36
2218 forum posts
376 photos

Well, since no Virgos have popped up yet, here I am.

Haven't actually looked anything up but know our main character trait is perfectionism. I do have some of that but think I am growing out of it!!! I am very organised and have an analytical mind, often not a good thing to live with, either for others or me.

We could add the day we were born and it's relevance according to the old rhyme.

I am a Sunday child which I have always thought was a good one to be.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners