By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

SEW a ROW QUILT

Just sewing a seed at the moment girls....a little seed....

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Janet M27/06/2012 01:43:14
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles

Since Ange and myself have posted pictures of the quilts we made from the swap we were in on her group of our Row by Row Quilts. I have been receiving messages saying, oh I would like to do one of those, and others with words to that effect.

So -

What I am suggesting is we do one on here...WAIT....

Not right now, I am a little busy as I know you all are.

What I am asking is...

Are you interested in doing this

When would you like to start it

How many rows would you like

Would you like me to shut up and go away

That is all I am asking at the moment for you all to be thinking about this and if I see enough interest I will set it up for us, not right now but say after the FoQ when we have all been fired up with enthusiasm about the wonderful quilts and colours we have all seen.

Think about it girls before saying yes straight away, it does involve a LOT of sewing - for others........

vampjan - who has nothing else to do with her time but set swaps up for you all on the forum......and loves every minute of doing so.

quilt and patch27/06/2012 10:14:16
3489 forum posts
636 photos

Haha Jan, I love the 'shut up and go away' bit as dh husband is often chatting away about something I have no interest in and I yawn and he says yes I know shut up and go away! Used almost daily in our house. But anyway about the swap after all that not for me thanks! Liz x

Tessa27/06/2012 11:29:02
5766 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Hi Jan.....I think I would be interested in this....but with the wedding on your birthday it may be easier for me to wait until after all the fun stuff is out of the way. So if you are planning a starting point sometime in September I may consider it. Just to let you know.....

Tessa x

Margaret S27/06/2012 11:42:47
4019 forum posts
755 photos

Hi Jan

Yes I am interested. Best start date for me - Autumn/Winter. Possibly 7 rows?

Margaret

nutty net27/06/2012 12:00:03
1095 forum posts
100 photos

Yes

Don't mind

Not sure

Never gonna happen!! Hee hee!!

NN x

rosemary Rosenfeld27/06/2012 16:13:47
5882 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

YES!

NOT BEFORE SEPTEMBER!

DON'T KNOW HOW MANY ARE NEEDED.

NO!! WE LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOO MUCH!

ROSEMARY

Claire Bear27/06/2012 20:03:14
1846 forum posts
411 photos

Not sure how it works, so you would have to explain it to me.....but you know me......I'm definitely interested!!!! yes

I think Sept would be a good time to start.

dont go away Jan, I always look forward to reading all your comments with my first cup of tea in the morning! heart

Claire x

Janet M28/06/2012 01:04:05
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles

I am sure I posted an answer on here. Where did it go I wonder...frown

Anyway. I wont be doing this until SEPTEMBER girls, I will put more information on here tomorrow for you to see how it works.idea

There are some real cheeky messages up there, one being from my own daughter too, you wait missy....dont know

vamp

rosemary Rosenfeld28/06/2012 17:25:44
5882 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

Having just looked at the latest PP mag, is the "sew a row quilt" project there the sort of thing you were thinking about Jan, only with swaps?

Rosemary

Claire Bear29/06/2012 08:04:47
1846 forum posts
411 photos

I saw that too Rosemary! Very nice project!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues