By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

How will you get to the F.O.Q??

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Katy28/06/2012 21:50:01
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Aw Marian! I am rumbled, I might as well fess up!

I am famous for falling asleep whilst reading my book, and have been known on numerous occassions to be found asleep in bed, bolt upright, with a book in one hand, and a half drunk mug of tea in the other. Last year at FOQ, I managed to go one further, and fell asleep with a book and a toothmug of red wine. I had had a very hard day! Anyway, not having a kind husband to take it off me, I split it, and I have to say that the resulting rose stain on my Etap duvet cover was actually very pretty despite me being mortified at what I had done. I did it all in the name of art, I promise! And the Etap staff were very nice, and said that that they had had to deal with far worse, which I'm not sure made me feel that much better.

Marian T28/06/2012 21:56:30
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Hahahaha You didn't need to fess up Katy...as I said what happens at FOQ stays at FOQ!!!!!

But we who were there know how mortified you were and no real harm done though how funny would it be if that same duvet set was on your bed this year .....blush

At least the people who go this year know we have fun too.

I wonder who'll do it this yes??????????

Irene B28/06/2012 23:13:02
4433 forum posts
405 photos

I'm staying in the Ibis next door to the Etap. I'm there Friday/Saturday. Looking forward to being part of the COMIN THROO CREW!!!!

Irene x rose

Marian T28/06/2012 23:30:57
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Hi Irene
Looking forward to meeting up again this year. And of course you are in the crew!
face 23

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners