By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

How will you get to the F.O.Q??

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Angela22/06/2012 08:31:07
1718 forum posts
369 photos
11 articles

I'm lucky...my DH and I always make a mini break of our trip to the FOQ. We stay in a B&B less than 10 minutes drive away who does an offer of 3 nights for the price of 2, so we leave on Wednesday morning, spend the afternoon at a National Trust place before checking in. This year we are going to spend Thursday together, maybe visiting another NT place - usually I have 3 days at the NEC but as I'm not doing any workshops I decided to go Friday & Saturday instead. So on these days DH drops me off just before 10am at the NEC and goes off to do his own thing for the day before picking me up at 6pm. On the Saturday we then drive straight home.

After last year I did suggest that we gave the FOQ a miss and go to Harrogate instead as I didn't want him to feel I was dragging him there year after year...but he insisted that we go again

Looking forward to meeting up with the 'Coming Thru' Crew' again

Angela

Irene B22/06/2012 09:51:30
4433 forum posts
405 photos

Claire you made me laugh with your journey plan smiley

I think I shall be wearing my hat badge, so if anyone spots it please say 'hello'.

Hi Kimmers, lovely to see you back. I saw your work in the Quilters' Guild magazine under the Sue Belton Memorial Prize. It's lovely.

Irene x rose

Di T22/06/2012 12:01:37
1141 forum posts
31 photos

Whoopee!!! Booked my train tickets and FOQ tickets and I am 'doing' two days this time. Friday and Saturday so I hope to see you all thenyessmiley Haven't been for a couple of years so really looking forward to it.

Di

Tessa22/06/2012 12:12:03
5766 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Eight weeks ladies...only 8 weeks....I'll be there Friday and Saturday as well....anybody want to give me a mobile number, just PM me. We can swap as many as you like. I have 2 one hour classes on Saturday, so Friday is meeting up with the coming through crew.....and if Bridget doesn't know about us,....she will soon enough.

Glad you got your tickets Di....hope we can meet up.

Anybody else still have their 'Hat Badges' we made ? If so shall we wear them again?

Tessa x

Irene B22/06/2012 12:42:36
4433 forum posts
405 photos

Tessa I still have your mobile number from 2 years ago. I assume it hasn't changed.

Well done Di on getting your tickets. Must get mine later. I'm looking at staying at Ibis Airport - hope there's a room still available.

Irene x rose

Tessa22/06/2012 12:47:38
5766 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Hi Irene....yes, my mobile number is still the same and I still have yours on my phone....assuming it hasn't changed either.

Hope to see you this year again....

Tessa xo

Angela22/06/2012 13:08:57
1718 forum posts
369 photos
11 articles

I hope we get to meet up at last Di Tessa I think you have my new number ending in 316? I don't have a hat but I'll look out for everyone elses if you're wearing them!!

Angela

Tessa22/06/2012 13:10:54
5766 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Hi Ang....yes I still have your 316 number so all is well on the F. of Q.'s front.

Tessa xo

Irene B22/06/2012 14:02:12
4433 forum posts
405 photos

Hi Tessa, my number is still the same. Sooooo looking forward to meeting up again with you and the the rest of the Gang

Irene xx rose

Juliet22/06/2012 14:11:12
2101 forum posts
162 photos

I dont know why I said I would be there on Thursday it is FRIDAY.

Claire I live in St Albans born and bred as they say.

Juliet x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners