By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Creative Handbags Special

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Creative Handbags

Creative Handbags

New for the summer, this fantastic special edition magazine features 20 beautiful handbag projects as well as maker interviews, new books and much more!

Katy18/06/2012 11:21:10
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I got a copy of this at the weekend, and it's a really nice read. I know we've just had our bag special, but if you're still hankering for more, there's loads more lovely bags in this one too! It was edited by Jane for myHobbystore, the patterns are't exclusively patchwork, there is a knitted felted bag, but it's packed full of good stuff!

Fiona18/06/2012 15:43:59
3127 forum posts
479 photos

I bought it, Katy and have to agree! I particularly fancy the baby bag as a school bag for my teenager (Lisa's instructions are so clear!) and my friend fancies the knitting bag too.

Katy18/06/2012 15:46:58
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I've just been told that it is sold out at myHobbystore already, but you can buy it in WHSmiths. If your local store doesn't have a copy, they will order one for you if asked!

Glad you liked it Fiona, I thought it was great!

Katy20/06/2012 11:11:28
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Update, there are now a limited number of copies available at myHobbystore, so get one while you can!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
The Cotton Patch
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues