By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Foundation Piecing Help

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Fiona25/05/2012 09:17:30
3134 forum posts
486 photos

I use Mr T's value printer paper and set the printer on "draft" quality. Occasionally, there may be a problem with ink smudging but that's solved by pressing the paper with a hot iron. I don't use quite as small a stitch as Chris as that would be impossible to unpick (yes, I do still manage to sitch on the wrong line!) If it's only a little bit, then unpicking and repairing the paper with some tape works fine - otherwise, I start over. FPP is usually on such small pieces, it's not worth the hassle of major unpicking!

Francoise Vrabel25/05/2012 11:39:37
126 forum posts
22 photos

Hi Margaret

Greasproof paper= papier cuisson

Francoise

Winnie the B.O.L.B25/05/2012 22:20:24
3350 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Merci bien Françoise - the translation is a big help - will look for it in Leclerc when I do my shopping.

Cheers

Margaret xx

Winnie the B.O.L.B25/05/2012 22:22:45
3350 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Thanks everyone for the suggestions - that's what's so great about the forum - you get so many different and helpful ideas.

Cheers Margaret xx

Janet M25/05/2012 23:34:33
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles

Yep

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues