UFO Zapping 2012

Off we go again!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Marian T09/01/2012 20:02:05
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles
HAHAHAHA! Don't tempt me Katy. Jan would never see the light of day again if we ALL send our UFO's to her heehee.

I'll give it a go Katy and join the UFO group for the first time, and hope to have pics in the album at the weekend. It's got to be cheaper than Counselling lol

Marian

Katy09/01/2012 20:06:47
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles
Er, does Jan see the light of day much anyway? I thought the batty one was nocturnal! No, actually I know she does really, she's not nocturnal, she's just able to function without sleep. Jan is very sensible and does sewing in the day and internet at night. I should try that sometime, might actually get some sewing done then. She is a marvel and could probably actually finish all our UFOs in a week!
Marian T09/01/2012 20:14:29
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles
You could be right Katy. About the Bat and the UFO's too - eh Jan!!!!!

Marian
JillR09/01/2012 22:48:40
935 forum posts
119 photos
I'm terrible, I do both day and night. My chair swings round from my computer to the machine I think you can see that in the pics I put up to day of my den. Then a bed is there to roll into when I feel like it. !!!
Di T09/01/2012 22:59:14
1141 forum posts
31 photos

I will join in this year Katy. I have got one earmarked and Jan is going to quilt it for me. Will do pics at the weekend. Have got a couple of cushions which I can probably do this month and perhaps a small throw!

Di
Janet M10/01/2012 00:01:28
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles
Glad I will soon be getting the Quilt to do Di, I am getting withdrawal symptons,
 no quilting going on here.

Katy and Marian,
the only ones I have done have been for you M, and my friend Pat, so no chance
of me getting bogged down by UFO's from folk, my idea of doing the quilting
seems to be a bit of a damp squib. Never mind, I gave it my best shot, obviously
 I am still up for doing any, I would never let folk down by saying one thing then not following through. Besides, as I said I just love quilting. Looking forward to
getting your other one M and the other one if you know what I mean!!!!
I have a feeling folk think because I don't have a LongArm I can't do it!!!!! Derrrrr....

I just seem to come awake at night, and I don't need the sleep anymore,
although about 3o/c in afternoon I could sleep for England...hahahaha I have
always been a Night Owl as it were. I would love to stay up all night sometimes
cos that way I would get all my computer stuff done in one go. but...not possible,
him indoors would go nuts!! He thinks I am off my head as it is.

So Marlene and myself are going to be totalled seperately, hmmmmm yep,
that seems fair to me as I know I can whack them out, sorry girls but I can,
and I would guess that Marlene would do twice as many as me once she
gets stuck in cos she of course has a L/A machine, which is a whole load
quicker than me on my little home machine. But I manage.
I will sort mine out Katy, I will send a few at a time so as not to look too 'clever'
hohoho. I am sure I have some from last years zapping which didn't get done.

I am going to have a grand sort out of my quilts soon, then I will need some help.
I know someone said I can send to Charity, but I do actually already do quite
a lot for various Charities so have to think of something else...ooo just thought of something, Katy will PM you.

Edited By BattyJan on 10/01/2012 00:13:23

Chloe W14/01/2012 14:25:48
211 forum posts
50 photos
I've loaded up photos of my 7 UFOs into the album. I'm looking forward to seeing people's finished quilts during 2012.

Good luck everyone

Chloe
Mal-A15/01/2012 15:59:13
1210 forum posts
168 photos
My photos of UFO's are in the album and list sent to Katy - did not think I had so many!!! 16 - Lets hope I get some finished! Trouble is I still like to start new items!

Mal
Jen18/01/2012 13:13:34
35 forum posts
24 photos
I shall have to join this ...... but it might take me a bit to do the photos as I've got to find all the started bits first!! ...... I think I've got three quilts to finish .... none to huge luckily .... my underground railway quilt, a quilt for my son to take when he went away for a year (last June!) and a green thing that was part of a qult that went wrong (this one I might not finish ... ever ....). I've also got a pile of really nice 'remains' from things I've finished - not really a UFO but I'd like to do something with them.
nutty net18/01/2012 14:01:43
1095 forum posts
100 photos
Have just looked at all the UFO'S in the album!!!! WOW!!!! Lots of gorgeousness going on in there!!! I shall have to get a wiggle on and locate mine!!!

NN

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners