UFO Zapping 2012

Off we go again!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Lesley05/01/2012 11:29:45
326 forum posts
2 photos

HI Katy,
I would like to join in this year could you PM me your email,and i will sort out my ufos
and take pics,and send them to you.
Lesley.
Glenda F05/01/2012 21:31:04
1643 forum posts
218 photos
Ok might join this one will take a while to sort then out

Glenda
Janet M06/01/2012 00:05:52
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles
Hi Lesley,
at the bottom of each message on any thread, there are the words,
message member
ignore member
send to friend etc etc etc
if you click on message member under anyone of Katy's messages you will get a screen pop up and there you go, send her a message and only she will see it.
They are called PM's, in case you see it on a thread and wonder what we are on about.
Don't forget to put something in the subject line, it all helps.

Hope this has helped you.
jan
Chloe W06/01/2012 15:59:00
211 forum posts
50 photos
Jan, I like your idea of doing one UFO a month, especially as I didn't manage to zap any UFOs last year but did increase my UFO count by 3 - eeeek!

Katy, I'll get a list and photos together this weekend - for some of them it'll be easy as they'll be the same as last year!!

Chloe
Mal-A08/01/2012 14:35:33
1210 forum posts
168 photos
Think I will join this Katy as I really must get some work finished instead of starting new ones - will email you a list in a couple of days and do I take photos of the unfinished items to send to you too?
Regards
Mal

Katy09/01/2012 11:04:11
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles
Brenda, 37 years on a UFO, wow!

Lesley and everyone, I've started an album, you can upload your own photos or send them to me, katy.purvis@myhobbystore.com. We'd love to have an many new zappers as possible, no pressure!

Here's the album, just Margaret's and Jill's so far

Thanks everyone

Edited By Katy on 09/01/2012 12:02:34

Marlene Hutchinson09/01/2012 12:53:01
1234 forum posts
1650 photos
Hi Katy,
I don't usually do UFO's as many years ago they just got too too much and with the longarm business I decided to finish one before I started another but you know how it is one or two slip through...I have added my two to your album and I WILL finish them this year. promise.
Cheerio,
Marlene
nutty net09/01/2012 13:50:30
1095 forum posts
100 photos
I shall join in with this again!! Bit busy today with lots of housework and taking the decs down, finally!!!!!

NN
Marian T09/01/2012 19:25:24
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles
Hahahaha Better late than never NN.

I am seriously considering joining this year but it will be weekend before I can photograph allllllllllllll my UFO's .....OMG I'm getting palpitations just thinking about it......
I trust you Katy when you say NO PRESSURE!

Oh, just a thought.......can I send them away to Jan to quilt and still be a valid member of this group ........okay Just JOKING!

Marian
Katy09/01/2012 19:39:50
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles
You know what Marian? I don't think there's anything in the rules that says you can't have a helping hand! This is about finishing our UFOs by any means necessary! I don't think you would win the final prize and we'd have to give Jan and Marlene extra bonus points for their own totals, but I reckon it would still be a UFO Zapped, and that's what we're about!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners