UFO Zapping 2012

Off we go again!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Katy04/01/2012 11:26:05
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles
You have all done brilliantly in 2011, let's carry on for 2012!

This is the NEW UFO ZAPPING thread. If you want to join in this year, send me a email with your UFO List which you feel you can finish in 2012.

example;

King Size Blue Quilt/Sunbonnets for Aunt Dora

Please send me (Katy) an email with a picture of the UNFINISHED UFO and I will open an album for them all. If you'd like to carry over any UFOs from last year, that's fine, just let me know and I will move them.

This year we will go back to the original format, and zap from today until 1st December 2012.

However, to motivate you a little, with my carrot, as I'm not as good at nagging with the stick as Jan, there will be a small monthly prize every month for whoever I think has been doing especially well!

Kimberly04/01/2012 18:33:09
1145 forum posts
165 photos
1 articles
Alright Katy...I.m working on the list...
1) Batik Fan Quilt
2) Dave's Fishing Quilt
3) the blocks from my great-grandmother's quilt...I've a few salvaged from when my NC house flooded...I've been inspired by talking to the Ladies at "The Unfinishable".
4)My FMQ work started at Noriko Endo's class/Foq
5) My Drawing with your machine (janet claire class at Foq Project).
6) Simply Red.

Anything else I finish from last years list, is a bonus but these will be finished, come Hell or Highwater!
Cheers, Kim
Maggi B04/01/2012 18:40:06
770 forum posts
97 photos
Go for it Kim
JillR04/01/2012 19:39:46
935 forum posts
119 photos
I've been looking at mine as well. I have 4 bags ( I think it is 4 it may be 5 I will check tomorrow) to complete. I have 20 stitcheries done towards my Gardener's journal quilt and I have all but one of the stitcheries done for my All Things Christmas throw/ wall hanging.

I do have a box full of fabric sorted ready with the designs for loads of otyher things, but they are not actually started, just sorted.
Juliet04/01/2012 20:14:24
2101 forum posts
162 photos
Ok Katy I will make a list , May take some time.

Juliet
Janet M04/01/2012 23:55:04
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles
OOer the page went all funny, must be the blooming gale going on outside.
I will be doing it again Katy, thank you for the encouragement for last year
I,m going to try to do the same as last year too, at least one per month.
I will get the piks done asap.

Good for you Juliet and Kimmers,
there are going to be some beauties from you two
coming this year, I feel it in my bones.

Come on everyone do join in I bet you all have UFOs somewhere. Even if its a cushion cover/placemat!!! whatever. Those UFOs do manage to lurk in the darkest of places.

jan
JillR05/01/2012 02:23:15
935 forum posts
119 photos
I have already done one zap. While I was making my big cushions I came across a practise piece I did a couple of years ago( I had forgotten all about it). It was from the same batch of shirts I was using for my settee. Now the chair has one.

Pam Wegener05/01/2012 09:40:58
145 forum posts
38 photos
My New Year Resolution is to finish rather than start work so guess I should be in this one!
I will start a very long list of just the half done or tops done. Won't include the ones I have fabric sorted for but have not started yet. Is that OK?

Pam Weg
Katy05/01/2012 09:52:54
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles
That's fine Pam!

Don't forget to send me your photos everyone!
Katy
Brenda in OZ05/01/2012 09:53:08
502 forum posts
161 photos
33 articles
I finished my UFO....

Only 37 years in the making...is that a record?

Brenda in OZ!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues