By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Tessa

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Kate9828/03/2011 02:14:05
70 forum posts
8 photos
Hi Everyone!

Of course I've already talked to Mom and chatted, but I thought I'd join the group here and mention how much it means to us to have all of you leaving your thoughts and best wishes - I know it means a lot to my mom, and she was over the moon to see all of your messages waiting for her when she got home.

Now, Mom, you just have to take it easy and take it one day at a time! The sewing and walking will come - just be patient... And I'll get to making your square soon - just one more week of class and one more paper - then I'll be sewing! (I already have some fabric ideas!)

With much love and thanks to all of you,

Kate
Ros28/03/2011 09:54:17
1040 forum posts
185 photos
Hi Kate,
Lovely to hear from you. Your mum is a very special lady so its good to hear that she is recovering well.
Ros x

Margaret S28/03/2011 13:49:22
4004 forum posts
751 photos
Hi Tessa

Another week - how are you? I hope things are progressing satisfactorily and that you take notice of your daughter's advice. Mind you, how often do daughters follow their mothers' advice? If it's sunny where you are then enjoy it.

Margaret
Tessa28/03/2011 15:24:53
5765 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles
Good afternoon everyone.....

I'm doing well...the knee is the one behaving badly....no not really. ...it's only been 3 weeks and I must admit I have taken advantage of as much sun as possible. I was out this morning pruning the rose bushes and my next door neighbour came over to give me a hand. I must have looked a bit in need of assistance. So it's ice pack time as well as a well deserved cup of tea....

Margaret, I must admit there are times (although not that often) when Kate and I don't listen to each others advice....but I would miss it greatly if she wasn't there to give it at all. I think deep inside we all listen to each other. Women need to receive love and the caring of others, but it is even more important to give back.

At present I am listening to everyone's advice, so I can soon put this knee back under the sewing table without it causing me grief.

Tessa

Irene B28/03/2011 16:23:00
4433 forum posts
405 photos
Good to hear things are going well Tessa. So lovely to hear from you Kate. Take care Tessa

Love
Irene B xx
Alison29/03/2011 08:02:31
1833 forum posts
237 photos
1 articles
Hi Tessa,
I'm pleased to hear you're recovering well, take things easy,
Best wishes,
Alison.

pamela jeffrey29/03/2011 08:30:53
3192 forum posts
114 photos
Take it easy Tessa. It has been lovley weather so you must want to get out side.
Are you still hand sewing

Bye Pam
Tessa29/03/2011 10:10:03
5765 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles
Morning Alison and Pam...

Yes, I am trying to take it easy but sometimes it's hard....I seem to have lost my mojo at the moment for sewing at the machine, so really doing a bit of hand sewing and knitting. I am trying very hard to get my head around the final bits that need to be put on the Baptismal banner for the church....

Just waiting for DP to get home from work....he's taking me into town for a hair cut....at the moment it's more a mop top. The knee doesn't want to bend this morning, so I'm ignoring it.

Overcast and looks like rain....oh well, it is Penrith.
Tessa x
Alison29/03/2011 12:36:31
1833 forum posts
237 photos
1 articles
Hi Tessa,

I also seem to have lost my mojo for sewing at the machine at the moment.
I wonder if there's a place where lost mojos go. If you find yours could you look and see if mine's there, I could really do with it at the moment!

Alison.

Tessa29/03/2011 14:07:35
5765 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles
Hi Alison,

I've hunted everywhere, and I can't find my mojo for the life of me. So I really think I'll just let it rest for a bit. It'll be back before we know it. I'm just trying to create a waterfall using crystal organza in three different colours for the church banner. I think it's when I started to work on that is when my mojo decided to get out of town.

Funny thing those mojo's really...when they're gone...you really feel empty. I don't seem to want to concentrate on anything...although I really need to get the perverbial butt in gear as we have Friendship blocks coming up. Maybe putting the kettle on will help.

Tessa

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
ECT
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues