By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Tessa

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Pam Wegener18/03/2011 07:48:09
145 forum posts
38 photos
Hi Tessa, 10 out of 10 for DP, glad to hear you are feeling a little better.
Enjoy the hand sewing and chocolates while you wait for the lotto win.

Pam Weg
Ros18/03/2011 09:08:05
1040 forum posts
185 photos
Tessa, What a great fella you have! Getting lovely new fabric is the next best thing to a lottery win. Hope everything continues to go well for you and that the discomfort is gradually disappearing. God bless, Ros x
Margaret S18/03/2011 09:32:01
4000 forum posts
750 photos
Hi Tessa

Hope that the knee behaves itself today and that everything continues to go well for you. Enjoy stroking that lovely new fabric or DP (take your choice)! Take care.

Margaret
Caz18/03/2011 11:57:04
2545 forum posts
273 photos
Wish I had a DH like that,,,,

Caz
H18/03/2011 20:00:17
1116 forum posts
139 photos
Hi Tessa,

Looks like I just need to work on the lottery win...will put in another order ;o)

I hope you haven't worn yourself out playing with your new fabrics!
Take care,
H x
Tessa18/03/2011 21:37:04
5765 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles
Hi gang.... your daily comments really cheer me up....it was a lovely thought of DP to get me the fabric....but it's also nice to hear from you all each day. I don't seem to be able to sit too long at the computer desk....knee gets swelling and the frozen pack of peas is getting to look more like a mushy mess. So the short time I am on here, I love to hear from you.

Ever sat in a doctors waiting room and listened to a woman repeatedly saying 'ouch' 33 times as the nurse removed the staples from her knee? That's what it felt like this morning....but joking aside, the nurse did a grand job. She asked me if I wanted them for a souvenir...I told her not unless I could incorporate them into a quilt. Say no more !!

Take care all...
Tessa xxoo
helen G18/03/2011 22:00:16
542 forum posts
7 photos
Hello Tessa. Another day nearer to being fit for the Olympic run. This time next week you will begin to move about easier. Lovely surprise of fabric. My DH yesterday bought me home a pot of mint when fetching the daily paper! Maybe he spotted new potatoes at the same time.
love Helen G.
Tessa18/03/2011 22:38:57
5765 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles
Oh...there is nothing nicer than new potatoes with mint.... with regards to the Olympic Run Helen??? Not on your life... I'll take fabric over that any day.

Tessa x
Brenda in OZ19/03/2011 08:49:08
499 forum posts
159 photos
33 articles
Hi Tessa,
So glad that you are feeling better.

Just take it easy and you will recover sooner....Thinking of you , take care and happy quilting.

Love from Brenda in OZ
Chloe W19/03/2011 18:36:44
211 forum posts
50 photos
Hi Tessa,

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Your DP sounds like a star - chocolate and fabric laid on for you - what more could any of us want?!

Chloe.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
ECT
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues