By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Stay at Home Round Robin

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Sylvia08/10/2010 10:10:35
2072 forum posts
342 photos
Alison
That's FABulous, words aren't enough.  Wonderful work and colour choices.
Sylvia

Fiona08/01/2019 10:49:02
3107 forum posts
463 photos

Over the Christmas holidays, I came across my RR UFO! I put it to one side as life was so busy but I knew I had used the original backing fabric for another project so I popped into my local LQS to take advantage of the 20% discount sale! I finally took it out last night for a proper look and this morning, I have been looking here to see if I could figure out how to finish.

It looks as if I have a foundation pieced round to finish and then a log cabin round to keep to the original instructions but that will really depend on what's left in my stash! I have lots to get on with atm, so I'll leave this UFO out and let it tell me what to do with it at the weekend.

Eileen Foster10/01/2019 09:30:06
386 forum posts
222 photos

I have read this thread now, what a lovely rr. some wonderful quilts here.

I will look forward to seeing how this finishes up. you have to crack on with it now you have reminded everyone about it cheeky

eileen

x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
Janome
lewis and irene
C&T publishing
Search Press
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues