By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Stay at Home Round Robin

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Caz10/01/2010 19:23:55
2545 forum posts
273 photos
My half square triangles are 2 inches finished, Jo.
Fiona, purples are my favourite colour. Lilacs to deep burgundy.

Caz
Fiona11/01/2010 00:31:03
3113 forum posts
463 photos
I like this one, Dusie!
I had been going to use my stash, but DH bought me the fabric for xmas (after a few hints - they'll look lovely in my hand-sewn quilt, so now I've used some, I have an excuse to buy some more from the range!)
Tidied up my stash today. We're in the middle of packing to hopefully move house so 2 dvd shelves have been standing empty...not any more! Now I can actually see what is on the shelves, although I must confess there is lots more fabric around the house too!
Lady Hopwood11/01/2010 08:30:06
395 forum posts
40 photos
These are looking lovely, I need to get my act together and make a start on this!

I have a lovely little printed panel of a baobob tree I bought at FOQ last year, I think I might use that as the centre, I've been wondering what to do with it!
Lady Hopwood11/01/2010 13:57:11
395 forum posts
40 photos
Yay, I got my copy of the mag. Had to go to three pharmacists to get my new antibiotics, so I felt justified popping into WHSmiths given that was three doors down from the third place I tried!

Now to settle down and have a read
Margaret B13/01/2010 12:19:34
141 forum posts
1 photos
Hi everyone
These blocks are lovely so will add my own to this thread. I don't want to buy fabric either but may have to as we go on.

Margaret

Dusie13/01/2010 13:30:29
511 forum posts
42 photos
Maggi that is fab -took me a while to figure out - I really enjoy that in a quilt, when it makes me think.
Love it!
Irene B13/01/2010 13:43:20
4433 forum posts
405 photos
Gorgeous  blocks from everyone.  I'm still dithering!    I'm making so many presents to take to a christening in Austria next month that I can't see starting a round robin 'til March. 
Irene B
Chloe W13/01/2010 17:13:04
211 forum posts
50 photos
I'm doing the round robin too.  I wasn't going to but then I found a UFO that was the right size for the centre square so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone - one less UFO and digging into my stash as well...
Dusie13/01/2010 22:12:36
511 forum posts
42 photos
Hee hee Chloe - that is handy, but you do realise you are still at the same number of UFO's, because now you have another UFO! Just like the rest of us....................
Chloe W13/01/2010 22:17:14
211 forum posts
50 photos
I suppose I'd better add it to the list...

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Support Our Partners
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Crafting Live
Search Press
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues