By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

BIRTHDAY CLUB

This is where the Birthday stuff is girls.....

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Janet M29/12/2009 00:59:19
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles
YOO HOO EVERYONE....  

The first Birthday informatrion has been sent to everyone except of course the birthday girl by email or PM on here....SO

PLEASE don't put anything on here that will 'scupper' the surprise, if you have a query,  message me or email me, I don't mind how many times you have to ask, just not on here ok.

You will find you have TWO messages, cos of course I got excited and sent the first message off without the address.....DOH.

I have my fingers crossed I have sent to all the correct people, some names are different in the contact list to what I have on my list!!!!!! odd or what.

It would make my life a lot easier if I had all your emails of course, then I can send one message to all of you in one go...not to worry if you would rather I didn't have it, I will continue to PM you on the forum.

So off you go, start making your card, I shall do mine tomorrow. I will say again, thank you for taking part in this girls, if you aren't in it, sorry, you are too late now. Maybe next year. Why not join the UFO instead.

Please try to keep this for the Birthday Club postings only, or the threads get muddled. Many thanks. Bossy int I?

Jan
Janet M29/12/2009 01:00:01
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles

Not got the message?????????????/

PM me.....

Jan
Janet M29/12/2009 10:26:08
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles
Hi All,

It seems In the messaages sent to you there are some bits which say

<lace>   

I havent any idea what they are about, just ignore it please.

I don't have a NUMBER for Carol's address. All I received is what I sent you folk. So am thinking it could be the name of her house maybe....

Thanks girls....
Jan
Marian T29/12/2009 21:50:32
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles
Hi Jan

Have PM'd you for clarification as my email message was scrambled....DOH!

M  XXX
Janet M30/12/2009 01:05:09
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I dont know why but the message has horrid little faces on it and <lace> at the bottom, WHY OH WHY does this happen to me. I try to do simple things, cos I am a simple minded person and then somat always goes wrong. Marian I have messaged you again, hopefully it will come through right this time.

ANYONE had a problem with this let me know please.

I am still waiting for some addresses.......and emails if possible......

jan  indeed
Irene B30/12/2009 09:09:56
4433 forum posts
405 photos
Jan,
The horrid little faces happened to me once when I messaged someone.  I don't know why it happened because I certainly didn't insert them.

Irene B
Margaret S30/12/2009 10:05:28
3925 forum posts
705 photos
Hi Jan

Still haven't received any information from you. Will email you.

Margaret

Maggi B30/12/2009 15:01:54
770 forum posts
97 photos
Thanks Jan, I got my email fine. This is an awkward one isn't it with Friday being a BH and the birthday on the 3rd. Hopefully it will stop raining soon and i can post it tomorrow.

Maggi 
rosemary Rosenfeld30/12/2009 15:40:15
5714 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles
Hi Jan, I received my message but I have 1 question,

WHO is  going to organize a little something for you??
best
Rosemary
Janet M30/12/2009 23:16:40
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles
Hi Marian,
have resent to you...I think

Hi Irene,
they really do drive me nuts those stoopid little grinning things, and what the heck was the <lace> bit about?????

Hi Maggi,
thank goodness for that, I have explained to CArol she may get some late, so not to worry, as long as these get to her sometime in January, I will be happy and I am sure she will be too.

Hey Rosemary,
Oh don't you worry about mine, I am saving the best one for myself.
Only joking of course
I will cross that bridge when I come to it, have no fear.

jan

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
Janome
bredons
Search Press
Sarik
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues