By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Technology makes me a muppet!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Lady Hopwood07/11/2009 17:53:48
395 forum posts
40 photos
So, I see that I can check the new edition of the magazine online. Wow, how exciting, I have a look, check a few articles, read Gillian's piece, all very exciting!

Several days later my magazine arrives. I read it with a feeling of deja vu - have I bought this before? Surely not! I keep reading, recognising projects.... have I dreamed it?

Sadly, it took a good 10 minutes for the penny to drop and me to realise I had already seen it online 

Janet M07/11/2009 17:55:47
5700 forum posts
1170 photos
4 articles
Hi Jo, I am Muppet number 2 then.
Lady Hopwood07/11/2009 17:57:20
395 forum posts
40 photos
Thank goodness it wasn't only me!
Sylvia21/03/2010 16:06:47
2186 forum posts
367 photos
Well I am a muppet in another way.#
How oh how does one put photos up on this website?
I have just spent ages putting names on quilt pics, putting them into a separate folder but can't get any uploaded.
I see that in pictures there is something called Pics for PP.  It;s blank, it's mine!
Can I transfer a folder of pictures across or does it have to be done picture by picture?
How??
Any help appreciated.

Lady Hopwood21/03/2010 17:03:13
395 forum posts
40 photos
Go to 'my photos', create and album and then click 'edit photos', then 'add photos' you can then add them one by one, but all at the same time (ie you can't select a folder on your PC, but you can select multiple pics). Hope this makes sense

Oh, and they have to be JPEG pictures and I think only up to a certain size.
Sylvia21/03/2010 17:34:20
2186 forum posts
367 photos
Thanks but that is what I have been doing.  Do you add them from Windows Photos (assume it's not possible from Picasa?).  The Computer ..... address, down to actual photo isn't possible to see on add photos screen asit's off to the right and hidden in the box.  Also there is no minimise button on the photos screen so it's either/or.  Have to admit I am feeling tired and fed up with this so prob. not making much sense!

Katy21/03/2010 18:44:57
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles
Hi Sylvia, if you email your photos to me katy.purvis@myhobbystore.com, I will sort them out for you. Or send me a link to where you keep them, and if I can access them. I'll upload them for you.
Thanks
 Katy

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues