By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
maria hewitt11/12/2020 20:03:40
998 forum posts
187 photos

Sylvia, I believe the RNIB is collecting stamps, their advert popped up on my Facebook page recently.

Maria

Sylvia12/12/2020 13:23:38
2222 forum posts
376 photos

Thanks Maria will look at their website.

Sylvia14/12/2020 10:28:54
2222 forum posts
376 photos

Have emailed them for their address as their prepaid envelope scheme, obviously, does not work from abroad. Haven't heard so far.

Sylvia14/12/2020 10:31:20
2222 forum posts
376 photos

While I am on here I want to wish all my PP friends

A VERY HAPPY & HEALTHY CHRISTMAS

AND THAT 2021 WILL BE MORE NORMAL FOR ALL OF US.

XXXXXXX

Eileen Foster14/12/2020 13:55:57
713 forum posts
363 photos

Yes lets hope the vaccine gets us back to a more normal state of normal. Seasons greeting to you too.

Eileen

x

Tessa14/12/2020 14:04:53
5766 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Hi Gang, it's been forever since I posted on here. It's been a very crazy 4 years since my husband and I bought our first home together.

I just wanted to say hello and wish all my PP gang a very happy and safe Christmas and let's hope that the new year will be a little worrying.

Take care all.

Tess xx

Sue 6214/12/2020 18:33:20
594 forum posts
29 photos

I' m sorry to say I haven't been on line since before this crazy time began!

I was waiting for a knee replacement and kept being 'put back' finally I had a definite date-my 70th birthday but then that was cancelled on the 16th March and my husband and I went into self isolation.

A month later I received a letter informing me that I should be shielding until August!! Thank goodness for shop deliveries!

In late October there was a tiny window and some of us were able to have our ops- at last!

My knee is still very painful but only because some stitches didn't stay in place. I've been able to walk quite happily round our bungalow and I've been walking our lane whenever the weathers fine- less as the days go by!!

I'm afraid sewing took a back seat as jigsaws and reading still take up much of my time!

No doubt I'll get back to all those ufos in the new year.

It's taken this long for me to get back on the site-although I've been able to keep up with all your news.

I'd like to wish you all a peaceful Christmas and may we all have a much happier and healthier New Year.

Sue.

Reenie15/12/2020 09:31:35
1085 forum posts
159 photos

Well, hello, Tessa and Sue!

So nice to hear from you both. Hope you have a speedy recovery with your knee, Sue.

it is certainly a time of hope for the future.

Wishing everyone a very 🎶 Happy Christmas! 🎶 🎄🎄

Best wishes hug 2 xx

Reenie

Margaret S15/12/2020 11:03:10
4045 forum posts
766 photos

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas and New Year. Let's hope that 2021 is a better year for all of us.

Margaret

Christmas 2020

maria hewitt23/12/2020 16:46:46
998 forum posts
187 photos

Wishing a happy Christmas to everyone, no matter how it's celebrated, and a much much better 2021. Hopefully we can have a Christmas in July event! Our local Sally Army did this many years ago when my children were little. They are grown up now daughter has just bought a house, son finally moved out and in with mates (discovering that he can do more than he thought.!

Love to you all

Maria.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners