By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
stephs stitches.31/03/2020 23:01:28
170 forum posts
106 photos

Thanks for all you replies, my new machine arrives tomorrow 😀😀. I’ll let you know how I get on with it. I thought I was getting the 10 year guarantee but it seems that not available on Janome machines so it’s just 2 years. But I’m hopeful that it won’t be an issue 🤞🏻.

rosemary Rosenfeld01/04/2020 13:19:18
5818 forum posts
1705 photos
13 articles

My American quilting penpal sent me this link to a free download for "Honey" a sewing bee!!!

www.kathyschmitz.com

I am going to see what happens if I print it on fabric rather that paper!! I'll let you know!

Best Rosemary

Edited By rosemary Rosenfeld on 01/04/2020 15:32:01

Winnie the B.O.L.B01/04/2020 13:51:16
3340 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Sorry Rosemary - probably being my usual stupid self but I can't find the pattern you were talking about!!!!!!!!!

Haven't posted for "forever" - life has been a bit grotty - but I do read all the posts that come in.

Cheers

Maggie the BOLB!!

rosemary Rosenfeld01/04/2020 13:57:24
5818 forum posts
1705 photos
13 articles

I'll email it to you! R xx

rosemary Rosenfeld01/04/2020 15:34:35
5818 forum posts
1705 photos
13 articles

Here is another link you might like at this difficult time!

All their classes are free at the moment!

**LINK**

Best Rosemary xx

Eileen Foster01/04/2020 16:48:45
568 forum posts
319 photos

totally none sewing post but I haven't been able to do any sewing for a few weeks now. My sewing room is full of boxes, we had to bring youngest girl back from uni with all her stuff. and that is where household stuff has gone. We can only absorb so much stuff into the normal house. She finished uni this year and whilst we hope a job will become available it is not looking hopeful at the moment.

then to put the top hat on it we have found that half the downstairs has a wood worm problem. Thankfully it counts as essential work so I have to pack as much as I can into boxes and put them into the conservatory. They will come and spray/fumigate next week. Luckinly the hamster will not be affected by it at all.

I so much want to sew but cant.

rosemary Rosenfeld01/04/2020 17:14:02
5818 forum posts
1705 photos
13 articles

How awful for you Eileen.....it never rains but.......!

Why not have a go at "Honey".......

honey.jpg

I printed her onto printable fabric.....and then "bonda-webbed" onto the thick "stuff" (heavy weight vilene?) I use for making postcards....because I have some in stock!! I haven't trimmed very well around the feet and antenna...in case they break off!!, You could always print onto paper and stick onto card!!

Best Rosemaryxx

Sylvia01/04/2020 17:50:36
2135 forum posts
356 photos

Great to hear from you Winnie. Stay safe and well.

Oh Eileen what an absolute pain, about the worm I mean, not your daughter as I am sure you love having her there. My daughter has decided to stay in Riyadh for the duration. She and her husband are very busy with remote teaching but have a curfew to stay indoors (in a smallish flat) from 6pm each day. They are praying they don't have to stay there over the summer. I would love it if they were here with us.

Love your Honey Rosemary, so cute but I have far too many other projects on the go.

rosemary Rosenfeld01/04/2020 17:57:17
5818 forum posts
1705 photos
13 articles

She didn't take very long..about 45 mins! Rx

rosemary Rosenfeld03/04/2020 18:35:57
5818 forum posts
1705 photos
13 articles

Just in case you missed the message on the home page...BP&Q is not being published for a while after the May issue!! Only temporary as far as we know!! Best Rosemary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
ECT
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues