By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Eileen Foster05/12/2019 16:04:27
510 forum posts
291 photos

I've lost my mojo sad

I don't think this has ever happened before. I just feel like hibernating and it isn't even that cold yet. I have lots of sewing to get on with and Christmas cards to embroider but I just don't feel up to it. I haven't even got any desire to garden and that is not me at all.

does any one else get this? I didn't even fancy the Harrogate stitching and knitting show and usually I really look forward to it.

I guess I am just feeling down in the dumps. Perhaps I need snow to lighten my mood.

Hope all you ladies [and gentlemen] are feeling good and keeping well.

Eileen

x

Sylvia11/12/2019 09:52:14
2094 forum posts
347 photos

Hello everyone,

I am still alive, although with a recovering broken left humerus. Not really sure why I haven't been on here for ages. Guess the summer is so much outside I don't do any sewing and don't think about PP. Sorry.

I went to my hotel weekend with the Cosi Patchwork group I belong to in Palma. Usual good time, although some things were impossible for me with my arm in a plastic splint. Managed machine sewing ok but hand sewing through thick fabric was too much.

I haven't even made any new Christmas things this year. I do have a LOT already!

Anyway I suddenly saw that it is the last month on my PP calendar and I haven't ordered one so will get onto that chat line.

A very happy and healthy Christmas and 2020 to everyone xxxxx

Margaret S14/12/2019 11:23:40
3936 forum posts
710 photos

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas and a happy, healthy 2020.

Margaret

Christmas Greetings 2019

Sandy14/12/2019 11:41:52
1168 forum posts
174 photos

Merry Christmas everyone from sunny Canberra Australia.

We are expecting temps in the low 40 at the end of this week, send us a cool breeze please and we will send you some sunshine.

Although I have not taken part in any swaps for a number of years I have wonderful memories of this that I did take part in.

All the best for the New Year.

I also meant to add that my grandson has finished his treatment for leukaemia and is now a 4 year old with lots of energy and so far so good. Thank you all for my love hearts you posted me a few years ago.

Sandy Box

Edited By Sandy on 14/12/2019 11:43:37

Eileen Foster14/12/2019 12:02:50
510 forum posts
291 photos

That is a lovely deer Margaret. So appropriate.

Glad your grandson is doing well.

rosemary Rosenfeld14/12/2019 17:28:32
5731 forum posts
1670 photos
13 articles

Great news about your grandson Sandy! Rosemary xx

stephs stitches.15/12/2019 18:44:09
158 forum posts
98 photos

Hello, I’ve recently treated myself to a sizzix big shot machine, I managed to get a good deal in a Black Friday sale.

can anyone recommend a book of ideas or patterns that might be useful for quilt making etc. Alternatively i would love to see something along these lines in the magazine 🤔

Margaret S16/12/2019 09:10:57
3936 forum posts
710 photos

I have the Big Shot and the Big Shot plus.

The Sizzix website has some good ideas, not the uk site which is mostly paper crafting, but the american one.

Go to sizzix.com - Menu - Projects - d.i.y. crafts (Quilting and Applique), or Themes (Quilting and Applique). Not all the dies will fit the Big Shot and some may be discontinued, but you should be able to get the general idea.

Margaret

Edited By Margaret S on 16/12/2019 09:15:05

Valerie Whydall19/12/2019 09:49:19
117 forum posts

Many years ago in a copy of the magazine there were instructions about making cakes from scraps of fabric. Does anyone have these instructions or can anyone give me details where to find them?

Valerie

Eileen Foster23/12/2019 19:41:47
510 forum posts
291 photos

I know it is a couple of days early but I am going to be without my laptop for a few days.

Happy Christmas to you all and I hope we all have a happy and healthy 2020

giftgiftgift

Eileen

x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
Janome
Sewing Quarter
SewAndSo
Sarik
Search Press
bredons
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues