By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Eileen Foster09/09/2019 08:44:13
478 forum posts
276 photos

There certainly was a fabric shop in Bath 4 yrs ago when I visited. I have just googled fabric shops in Bath and a few have popped up. One that I remember doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Enjoy both cities are amazing.

Eileen

x

maria hewitt09/09/2019 13:24:16
966 forum posts
183 photos

I've just realised I can spend my avios/British Airways points on a hotel in Birmingham, guess where & what my incentive to be in remission is... And I'll have some over for another trip or to donate to daughter who is desperate to get to gold level by the end of the year! Not that she's really wanted to spend half her life flying between venues.

😊 Maria.

maria hewitt09/09/2019 13:26:18
966 forum posts
183 photos

Hope Winnie and hub have enjoyed they break with Rosemary, sounds like they have needed it. Hope suitable fabric is found

😉 Maria x

Winnie the B.O.L.B09/09/2019 21:25:52
3333 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and fabric suggestions. Unfortunately, OHs insisted on steering us in a different direction!!!Margaret/Winnie xx

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues