By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Joanna Kent20/05/2019 10:09:26
12 forum posts

Hi Ladies

Rosemary has emailed me to say there was something untoward posted somewhere. Was it on the Facebook page? I've tried scrolling down both on here and FB but can't see anything.
My colleague in marketing may have taken it down already...

I've been working at Quilts UK since Wed so not been able to check.

Thanks

Joanna
Editor

Margaret S20/05/2019 10:19:17
3882 forum posts
687 photos

Joanna

It is still visible on my phone.

I go to the Home Page, click on p&q facebook, then scroll down to related pages and see the one Paddy, Murphy and Mick - Irish jokes!

Margaret

Carol B21/05/2019 08:36:59
3000 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Hi Margaret,

Have seen the link you were referring to this morning, I have to agree with you that it is not the sort of related link one expects to find on a quilting website, nor is it one I would wish to view. Thank you for the warning about it. Hopefully Marketing will be able to remove it. Sadly it makes one wary of opening other links that should be sites of interest.

Take care

Carol x

Carol B21/05/2019 16:15:04
3000 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Finally got chance to see the P&Q mag -

Congrats to Rosemary - great ideas with the baskets,

and to Eileen - lovely bargello

Carol face 23

Reenie21/05/2019 18:43:48
1035 forum posts
152 photos

Had a look at the magazine today - well done, Rosemary!! ... and on the front page too, clever lady!

Best wishes

Reenie

Eileen Foster21/05/2019 21:51:48
441 forum posts
249 photos

Thanks Carol, several of the ladies in my quilting group have also noticed it. It was lovely to get the batik fat quarters but as yet I don't know what I will do with them.

Eileen

x

Reenie21/05/2019 23:51:07
1035 forum posts
152 photos

Well, Eileen - didn’t realise you were in the mag too - well done you!!

I didn’t know your surname, so didn’t pick up on it, sorry! What a great gift for your birthday. The edging really sets it off.

Best wishes

Reenie

rosemary Rosenfeld11/06/2019 20:39:30
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

Had a great day out today! WI,outing to American Museum in Bath! With a special exhibition of Kaffe Fasset quilts..from his book Quilts in America...each one inspired by a quilt in the collection! Now I wonder who organised the visit? Rx

Brenda in OZ12/06/2019 00:35:15
479 forum posts
155 photos
33 articles

Oh Rosemary, I'm so envious! The museum is on my bucket list.

I'll look up the web site as the next best thing to going there.

FUNNY! ........Do you walk into the kitchen and forget why? Just buy a pair of memory insoles for your shoes, that should fix it! smiley

Brenda in OZ!

Edited By Brenda in OZ on 12/06/2019 00:35:41

rosemary Rosenfeld12/06/2019 13:10:09
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

I've been wanting to visit for ages as well! Sheila....the friend who died at Christmas, and I talked about going every so often....but with her ill health...we never got there! I do so wish we had made it .....she would have really enjoyed looking at the quilts especially! Best Rosemary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
Janome
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues