5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

Hooray!.......hooray!.........HOORAY!

The Drunkards path has just been completed! Rx

Margaret S24/03/2019 09:40:05
3884 forum posts
691 photos

Brenda from Oz features in the Daily Blog of the Quilt Show today. She took part in the International Miniature Quilt Exchange.

Love your OBW, Brenda and also the quilt that you received in exchange.

Margaret

rosemary Rosenfeld24/03/2019 10:43:17
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

You have just beaten me to it Margaret..I also love both quilts! Anyone who bought a calendar can see Brenda's quilt there as well! Rx

Carol B24/03/2019 11:26:26
3000 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Brenda,

What a fabulous mini quilt, I love the story telling aspect too. Kaye's lovely quilt and the comments from you both show that a true and long lasting friendship has been forged between you.

Congratulations to you both on being chosen for the Quilt Show.

Carol face 23x

rosemary Rosenfeld25/03/2019 07:43:32
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

Apparently it's International Craft Week this week....

so I hope you all have lots of creative activities planned! As well as quilting..

I shall be working on my "virus shawl"......especially when the football is on!!! Rx

Eileen Foster25/03/2019 08:56:25
444 forum posts
256 photos

I saw that but we are sailing up at Kelder so not sure what crafting I will be doing. I am reluctant to start another project whilst the rainbow quilt is in progress. Might have to take some knitting but not sure what.

glad you got the drunkards path done Rosemary.

Eileen xx

Margaret S29/03/2019 11:46:13
3884 forum posts
691 photos

Talking to a quilter yesterday about the lack of appreciation by some people for our craft. She knows somebody who put a lot of thought, time and effort into making a special quilt for a dear friend. On a later visit to the quilt's recipient she found that the quilt had been cut in half and put in the dogs' beds! Apparently, she is still a friend.......just!

Margaret

rosemary Rosenfeld29/03/2019 13:49:17
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

Let's hope the dogs appreciate it! Rx

rosemary Rosenfeld29/03/2019 17:48:45
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

Good evening everyone........just to let you know that Aldi have some more fat quarter bundles in store.....from Sunday........£3.99 for 6......and some children's character ones.....Winnie the Pooh.....Paddington and Peter Rabbit.....£4.99 for 5 (I think!) Worth looking at if you're anywhere near a store!! Rx

Margaret S03/04/2019 09:45:00
3884 forum posts
691 photos

Well, what did you think of the GBSB 2019? Personally, I found it a bit dull. It was all about who was best under pressure when speed sewing and the result was likely from programme 1. I liked Joe as a presenter. Esme seems obsessed with bows and had lost her edge. I was amazed that the 'experts' had never heard of a 'hong kong seam', although we called it something else when I was young. Don't get me going on the use of pattern weights or rotary cutters!

Don't think that they produced a Stuart Hillard or Charlotte in this run. Slightly disappointed.

Margaret

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
The Cotton Patch
Janome
Crafting Live
Sewing Quarter
bredons
Search Press
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues