By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld25/01/2019 15:08:07
5706 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

Good afternoon everyone.....I am in a rather strange mood this afternoon......I've just got back from Sheila's funeral .... which was sad and happy in equal measure.....just what a funeral should be I think! It was a lovely service.....and central was the quilt our WI had made for her .....because it was made with love and comforted both her and her family.......and in return that comforted us!! Isn't that just what quilt should do!!

Rosemary xx

Eileen Foster25/01/2019 15:19:53
497 forum posts
289 photos

that is exactly what it should be. A celebration and memory. I think that is the perfect place for a lovely quilt.

Being in a 'strange' mood is also understandable. Funerals do that for me too. Eileen x

Margaret S01/02/2019 13:21:10
3923 forum posts
705 photos

Hope all in U K are safe, warm and well. We are in the middle of an amber alert, but it is not too bad. Our 2 Romanian rescues love the snow! Pepper was thrilled when the door was opened this morning.

One happy girl!

Margaret

maria hewitt01/02/2019 15:33:09
968 forum posts
183 photos
Spent the last few days in hospital with heart problems, and crohns kicked off. Undergoing lots of tests. Hope they find out soon what the problem is.. Still I'm in the warm, with no idea what the weather is doing. Love to all.
Maria
Eileen Foster01/02/2019 17:58:48
497 forum posts
289 photos

That pooch looks blissfully happy Margaret, almost laughing laugh

sorry to hear you have been unwell Maria. Lets hope they sort you out soon so you can get home in the warm in your own surroundings.

Eileen x

Eileen Foster01/02/2019 18:33:01
497 forum posts
289 photos

I was looking for the competitions but all I get is the page that tells me there are some but there aren't any below the instructions. Am I just looking too soon?

Eileen x

Margaret S01/02/2019 19:15:13
3923 forum posts
705 photos
Sorry that you are unwell Maria. You certainly seem to be having a rough time and stress is the worst thing for Crohns. Hope they get you sorted quickly.

DH went for his regular drug infusion and iron top-up this week and was told that his Crohns consultant had recently died from a heart attack! Chaos at the clinic.

Eileen, I was going to suggest using the 'contact us' box, but this is defunct too. I don't know if there still is a web editor to sort it out, but the competitions have definitely disappeared.

Margaret
rosemary Rosenfeld01/02/2019 19:59:05
5706 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

I'm sorry to hear that you have been in hospital again Maria...I hope it gets sorted out soon!

​You're right about the win/competitions not having anything to click on! I'll check again over the weekend and get in touch with the editor on Monday! There was a code and giveaways in Feb 's magazine...so I don't understand it! Stay warm and safe everyone,Rx

Beryl Hedley01/02/2019 20:07:00
821 forum posts
145 photos

Hi Maria. I am sorry you are unwell again and hope things are sorted out for you soon.

beryl H.smiley

Carol B02/02/2019 14:55:15
3002 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Hi Maria,

sorry to hear about your ill health. Hope they get you sorted quickly and you are soon feeling better and back home

Carol B rosex

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Sewing Quarter
The Cotton Patch
lewis and irene
Janome
Crafting Live
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues