By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Rosemary

Sad news

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
quilt and patch10/06/2022 16:06:11
3494 forum posts
636 photos

Hi all. Some of you may remember me,but I've not been on the site for a long time now.

I am sure most of you will now be aware of Rosemary Rosenfelds passing.

As I live close by I am offering to support Len and family by attending her funeral on behalf of all quilting friends who can't get there.

If any of you would like me to add a few words from you to a card for Len I'd be willing to do that,but if not I will just get a card saying from us all at the Popular Patchwork forum,of which Rosemary was a very big part and will be sorely missed. Best wishes quiltandpatch.

Aka Liz Norris

Winnie the B.O.L.B10/06/2022 17:11:41
3367 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Thank you for creating this thread and for offering to do this, Liz. I'm sure that there are many of us on here who have very fond memories of Rosemary in all sorts of different ways. I would be very happy for you to represent me at her funeral as it will, very sadly, be impossible for me to be there in person; I'm sure there are others in the same situation too.

The moment I have any news about dates, times etc, I will let you know and, of course, if anyone knows this information before I do, please post it here.

Love

Winnie - aka Margaret Hay

Margaret S10/06/2022 20:11:16
4045 forum posts
766 photos

Liz, sent you a pm.

I'm in shock. Such a loss for us all.

Margaret S

Edited By Margaret S on 10/06/2022 20:13:25

quilt and patch10/06/2022 20:27:15
3494 forum posts
636 photos

Thank you Margaret .S

Eileen Foster10/06/2022 21:50:44
713 forum posts
363 photos

Oh that is so sad.

Eileen

I will send you a pm.

quilt and patch10/06/2022 21:52:02
3494 forum posts
636 photos

Thank you Eileen.x

Cathy Turner NZ13/06/2022 00:15:56
1420 forum posts
155 photos

Hello everyone

I have not been on her for a long time, but I was saddened this morning to read of Rosemarys passing. A loss to everyone in this group.

I was involved in quite a few swaps in this group and had received many blocks and fabrics from Rosemary while I was active.

Many things have happened over the last few years that have changed me and my life (nothing major but things that have only made me stronger) but I hope to be more active again.

Kind regard to you all

Cathy

Sylvia24/06/2022 09:31:42
2222 forum posts
376 photos

Oh NO this is such horrible and sad news. Rosemary was one of our key members and we all loved her.

I have only just come into our PP forum today after an absence so rather late with my thoughts.

Love and hugs to everyone especially Rosemary's family.

I recently lost my very best friend here.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners