By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Sewing quarter

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Eileen Foster13/05/2021 19:49:56
664 forum posts
339 photos

Have any of you bought from Sewing quarter, the tv channel?

Are the panels eg the block of the month good quality/value for money?

Hubby was watching and was interested and wondered if I was going to open an account.

I like to feel fabric first. So do any of you shop with them and what has your experience been like?

thanks Eileen x

Eileen Foster14/05/2021 08:52:43
664 forum posts
339 photos

Or is it now called Sewing Street? either way what do you think?

Margaret S14/05/2021 09:50:55
4031 forum posts
760 photos

Can't really help you on that one, Eileen. I did buy some Victoria Findlay Wolf patterns from SQ when they closed down, but I have never bought fabric from them or SS as it is often too expensive, but the flower panels are an excusive and do look pretty. Maybe try one?

What really annoys me is that I don't watch the channel that often and Delphine Brooks kits are always sold out and she doesn't appear to have a website.

Confession time - I see books and things on the channel and then buy them cheaper else where.

Margaret

Eileen Foster14/05/2021 10:35:25
664 forum posts
339 photos

Thanks for that Margaret. I found out that if you go the website you can see what is coming up at least a week at a time.

I often find the books in places like the range and the works much cheaper, so I agree about that. Though the books are usually less than the rrp.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues