^

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Brenda in OZ24/01/2021 07:05:20
510 forum posts
163 photos
33 articles

Hi everyone from a hot Melbourne.

Last week a friend was showing me her new passion, kantha quilting. Have any of you tried this..? I would love to hear your comments.

Brenda in OZ

Margaret S24/01/2021 15:34:09
4028 forum posts
759 photos

September Technique - Kantha

Brenda, I have had this piece of real Kantha for years. I thought that I may have tried it but I haven't so I can't help you. It must have been on my 'to do list' and then I forgot about it. I've got a cat pattern somewhere that I would like to try.

There is a small needlecase in the project section of this site called 'Wheel of Fortune'.

Margaret

Sylvia25/01/2021 14:45:02
2195 forum posts
370 photos

Hi Brenda. Yes I did try some years ago. Will try and find and post photo. It's different and satisfying to do but a bit too much for my eyes these days.

Brenda in OZ25/01/2021 22:33:14
510 forum posts
163 photos
33 articles

Thank you Margaret and Sylvia. I took a picture of my friends work. I will find it and post it on line. She also gives it another name, I'll ask again. My memory is getting bad. I might be getting old. ?...

Sylvia28/01/2021 10:14:07
2195 forum posts
370 photos

Sorry Brenda, can't find it so far.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues