Quilty Calendar for 2021

It's that time of year!!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld06/11/2020 12:14:05
5882 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

Hi All.....I am just beginning to get "special offers" from Vistaprint....and so I am beginning to think about images for a Quilting calendar for 2021. Can anyone help with that please?

As before...any hi-res quilting pictures can be emailed to me.....ask if you need my address. I do already have one for December....and others which are more seasonal....spring/autumn etc are welcome ...but not necessary.....a quilt is for all seasons after all !!!!

And as before....if you'd like to have a calendar...that can be arranged. As usual...they would be sent directly to you at cost....although I'm not sure exactly what that will be this year...yet!! I don't think the cost will have gone up dramatically though!

Rosemary x

Brenda in OZ07/11/2020 01:15:10
506 forum posts
162 photos
33 articles

Hi Rosemary, I will send you a picture. I keep the calendar on the wall in my sewing room so always have a different quilt to look at.

Thank you for doing this for us.

Brenda In OZ

Sylvia08/11/2020 15:20:21
2177 forum posts
364 photos

Hi Rosemary

Great that you are doing it again. I definitely want one but I haven't actually made any new quilts or even proper wall hangings since last year!!! What an admission. Will try and see what I have sent before and maybe have something. If not then am very happy to enjoy the work of others.

rosemary Rosenfeld08/11/2020 16:55:23
5882 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

That's fine Sylvia.....I'll get the cost etc asap.... Best Rosemary x

rosemary Rosenfeld11/11/2020 17:06:45
5882 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

Thanks for the photos so far.....Brenda, Margaret S and Sylvia! Rosemary xx

rosemary Rosenfeld14/11/2020 17:40:13
5882 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

Just a reminder....please....are there any more photos for inclusion? Please! Rosemary xx

rosemary Rosenfeld18/11/2020 16:41:04
5882 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

OK everyone....I have just completed the calendar and TODAY "they" have a very special offer of £5.33 each plus P&P which is........

UK £3.59

Australia £4.92

Spain £5.23

That is 60% off....but only to midnight.......having said that....there will be another offer along soon I'm sure! Rx

Sylvia20/11/2020 09:25:14
2177 forum posts
364 photos

Oh hell, you did tell me via email Rosemary but I didn't realise I had to respond yesterday! Oh well, guess I will wait for the next offer. Definitely want one please. Isn't it crazy that p & p costs more to Spain than Australia. Oh well nothing to be done xxxx

rosemary Rosenfeld20/11/2020 11:02:09
5882 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

I don't understand that either! I'll let you know when the next offer comes along...it usually lasts a bit longer than just one day! Probably next Friday..."Black Friday" will be the next really good one! Today was 10% off Xmas cards!

Rosemary x

Brenda in OZ20/11/2020 23:10:42
506 forum posts
162 photos
33 articles

Sorry I missed the deadline for ordering, will be a bit faster off the mark next time.

Last year my calendar was actually mailed from Australia via domestic post!. I think they send the file electronically from UK to Australia and print it here. I've just ordered the Christmas cards for our club and received a promo for 30% off. That was a good saving.

Hope you are all well. We have had no new cases for 22 days straight so keeping our fingers crossed. The next test will be the new batch of overseas travelers who come into hotel quarantine. They should have put a cruise ship out in the bay with all staff staying on board. It would have been cheaper and safer!

Brenda in OZ

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues