By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FOQ 2020

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Brenda in OZ08/06/2020 06:01:27
502 forum posts
161 photos
33 articles

Hello everyone. Well my plans for coming to FOQ in 2020 have fallen in a heap. I see that the event has been cancelled but the good news is that there will be a virtual competition. How about we aim to keep things moving by entering a quilt. Makes it easier for me. All I need is a series of photos. How about it ladies? Brenda in Oz.

rosemary Rosenfeld08/06/2020 08:42:04
5854 forum posts
1716 photos
13 articles

I'll see what I can do! Rosemary x

Irene Baldock08/06/2020 12:56:23
2 forum posts
5 photos

Hello Brenda, Sounds like a brilliant idea. We all have quilts that we could enter virtually.

Irene xx

rosemary Rosenfeld30/07/2020 22:13:46
5854 forum posts
1716 photos
13 articles

This years FoQ is live...so take a look at all the quilts on line ! I entered one into the traditional quilts category and I saw 2 by Brenda..a miniature and a modern one....should I be looking for anyone else? We didn't win...sadly...!!

Rosemary xx

Brenda in OZ01/08/2020 06:40:37
502 forum posts
161 photos
33 articles

I love the flower power quilts Rosemary. Kaffe Fasset fabrics always come up well. I like the quilting around the edges. There are some beautiful quilts in the show. It never ceases to amaze me.

Still struggling with lock down. When will it all end?

Brenda in OZ

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues