By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

UFOs completed in time of "plague"(sorry I couldn't think of a better word!)

Now is a good opportunity to complete all those projects!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Sylvia19/06/2020 14:28:41
2143 forum posts
358 photos

if you don't mind standing on your head (!)Porch backs, then here are two pics of ALL the cushions, table runner and coasters I have now made for our porch sitting area. One of the fronts and one of the more muted backs. The 3 coasters were left over rail fence squares. Does make me feel a bit sick looking up these upside down. So wish it were possible to correct.Porch fronts

Margaret S19/06/2020 14:44:14
3995 forum posts
748 photos

There you go Sylvia. Well done!

Sylvias projects

Sylvias projects

Eileen Foster19/06/2020 19:13:00
586 forum posts
328 photos

They are very pretty and compliment the settee beautifully.

Eileen x

Reenie19/06/2020 21:29:54
1049 forum posts
152 photos

Lovely work, Sylvia!
Very fresh looking!
Best wishes

Reenie

Margaret S20/06/2020 09:47:36
3995 forum posts
748 photos

Another donated top made into a charity quilt. This top came with problems. I thought I had sorted them all and then I found it measured 38" across the top and 40" across the bottom. Whilst I am happy to make tops into quilts, I will not remake a top. I cut the excess off and used the quilt as a practice piece for my Silesian Quilt Meander machine ruler. It's not a great quilt, but better than I thought it would be.

Margaret

NOT ALL MY WORK-Charity Quilt

Sylvia20/06/2020 10:18:50
2143 forum posts
358 photos

Oh well done Margaret, it's great fun and beautifully quilted.

Please tell me how to reverse photos.

rosemary Rosenfeld02/07/2020 16:03:41
5826 forum posts
1706 photos
13 articles

Well done everyone....especially Sylvia.......but most especially Margaret.....a little something will be in the post soon!

Best Rosemary x

Margaret S06/07/2020 20:08:30
3995 forum posts
748 photos

Many thanks, Rosemary, for the lovely scissor keeper. I've never seen cork fabric before so I was surprised at the thickness of it. Well done you for working with it. Well done Sylvia too for your finishes.

I had forgotten that this challenge was ending. I know I've gone a bit ott, but it is a coping mechanism. Today I have finished another ufo! No photos yet.

Margaret

rosemary Rosenfeld07/07/2020 08:15:54
5826 forum posts
1706 photos
13 articles

I'm glad you like it! The cork fabric sews like a dream..I haven't tried seams yet...you can't really press it...but I have seen bags and purses made with it!

Rosemary x

Eileen Foster07/07/2020 08:20:50
586 forum posts
328 photos

Rosemary is to be congratulated for organising this item, it has helped me stay focussed too, though I haven't done many projects. I thought I would have done more but having our youngest back from uni meant I have been doing things with her and once we could get out on the motor bikes I have been out with hubby.

so a very big thank you form me.

Eileen x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues