By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Quilty Calendar for 2020

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld15/09/2019 08:30:21
5703 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

Good morning everyone..I know it's early...but I have just had the very first offer, everything 50% off, from Vista! So I am beginning to think about creating a calendar for next year! So if anyone has a quilting photo I could include...please email to me...a hi-res image please! And of course anyone can order a copy! I'm not sure exactly how much...but I will find out and let you know! Rosemary x

Brenda in OZ18/09/2019 04:22:48
489 forum posts
157 photos
33 articles

Hi Rosemary. Good to know that you are planning another calendar for 2020. Will be home next week

So will send some suggestions. Do you have a theme?

rosemary Rosenfeld18/09/2019 14:44:55
5703 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

Anything quilty! If the image is seasonal...then I will put it in the appropriate month! I am happy with whatever you send! Thanks Brenda! Rx

rosemary Rosenfeld14/10/2019 17:19:56
5703 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

Many thanks to all those who have sent me a photo.....I have room for more........so please get in touch!

Best Rosemary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
SewAndSo
Search Press
bredons
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues