By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

hug hearts

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Carol Dodge26/01/2019 11:31:35
573 forum posts
137 photos

Hi everyone. Lovely surprise this morning, a pack of hug hearts. Thank you so much. I have not been on here for quite a while. My father went in to hospital last October and only came out just before Christmas. During that time he had a urine infection, a heart attack and was diagnosed with Parkinsons. Being 91 years of age this has taken a great deal out of him. He is home now but with carers going in 4 times a day. He lives 2 - 3 hours away so has been very tiring for me backwards and forwards, life has been put on hold with regard to quilting etc. Thank you once again for the hearts they put a smile on my face. Sorry this post is so long. Carol D.

rosemary Rosenfeld26/01/2019 13:41:48
5610 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

I am so pleased they put a smile on your face. They came with hugs from us all! Rosemary x

Eileen Foster26/01/2019 17:25:05
428 forum posts
244 photos

you deserve those hugs Carol. I was faced with a similar situation 20 yrs ago. my family are 2 1/2hrs away so I understand the bone weariness this can induce. Hugs from my too

eileen

x

Sylvia01/02/2019 09:08:30
2083 forum posts
342 photos

Big hugs from me too Carol xxxxx

Beryl Hedley01/02/2019 20:11:51
821 forum posts
145 photos

Sending you lots of hugs and love Carol. It is not easy when loved ones live so far away.

Beryl.H.

maria hewitt10/02/2019 18:08:53
961 forum posts
183 photos
I got home from hospital to find some lovely hug hearts, thank you so much for your thoughts, I need to build up my strength again after 2 weeks pretty much flat on my back. Its quite scary going from 6 hourly moniteting to nothing at home, god bless heart foundation booklets, they are very informative. I will use the hearts to make a pillow cover, when I can persuade dh to bring my machine back down from the spare room after he had a tidying and cleaning session while I was away!
Love from Maria.
rosemary Rosenfeld11/02/2019 11:19:23
5610 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

Glad to hear that you are b​ack at home now! Take care!Rx

Margaret S15/02/2019 10:46:23
3874 forum posts
686 photos
Glad you are home again Maria, and hope you are now feeling much better.
Did they find the problem? Was it a virus?

Enjoy making a pillow cover with the hearts.

Margaret x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
The Cotton Patch
Janome
Crafting Live
Sewing Quarter
bredons
SewAndSo
Sarik
C&T publishing
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues