By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

login issues

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Eileen Foster04/10/2018 10:21:23
357 forum posts
216 photos

The last 3 days I have had to log in every time but the password I have always used isn't being recognised. I was sent another password that worked for that day only. this has happened 3 times now.

it tells me I can change my password to something I want but I don't see where/how to do this. Am I being a particularly dense Luddite? [no don't answer that bit too eagerly wink]

thanks for any help in anticipation.

Eileen

x

Margaret S04/10/2018 11:05:14
3826 forum posts
677 photos
Eileen, Sorry can't help. I have just signed in and it has worked. I usually read without signing in.

I think someone has been tweaking the site recently. I have had it set for years on my phone to open on the Forum page, but now it opens on the Home page. The list of Forum posts seems to be moving further down the page too.

Margaret
rosemary Rosenfeld04/10/2018 13:15:15
5484 forum posts
1514 photos
13 articles

Hi Eileen......I've had to log in again as well.....I think Margaret is probably correct about the tweaking! Rx

rosemary Rosenfeld04/10/2018 13:19:48
5484 forum posts
1514 photos
13 articles

In order to change your password........

1. Sign in.......even if you have to use a new password from PP

2. Click on Settings.......thats the first thing on the pale grey banner....next to Inbox

3. Click on My Account......follow the instructions from there!!

I hope that helps! Rx

Jayne04/10/2018 22:02:06
662 forum posts
113 photos

I've just had to log-in too, x

Brenda in OZ05/10/2018 00:00:15
465 forum posts
153 photos
33 articles

Hi,

I don't know if you noticed but the web address has changed to pandqmagazine.com. I think it's probably diverted from the original PP site and it has upset the log in process.

I had to log in and fortunately it accepted my password. No doubt they will sort it out

Brenda in​ OZ wink

Eileen Foster05/10/2018 23:22:54
357 forum posts
216 photos

Thank you for the help. I have had to log in again tonight but I have managed to change my pass word smiley

Yes I 've noticed it takes me to the home page too.

eileen

x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
The Cotton Patch
Janome
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
bredons
Sarik
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues