By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

The Mist by Stephen Kings

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Benjiex Daniels21/09/2018 11:13:23
6 forum posts

I just read a book about "The Mist" which was written by Stephen Kings. it's all about a town which had submerged in mist. Almost all the people stayed at the local supermarket and the people who go out were either killed or injured by the monsters outsides. The ending was unexpected and sad which I had a sleepless nights thinking over and over gain.

Benjiex Daniels26/09/2018 02:31:22
6 forum posts

I'm a Web Designer in an online company that offers cat supplies (beds, toys, litter pan, etc), my job is really stressful I need to relax by reading books. Reading books help my mental state in a balanced which made me think clearly every day.

Eileen Foster26/09/2018 10:34:18
462 forum posts
264 photos

I also read books to relax. But I avoid horror stories as my mind then rehashes them in very vivid and disturbing dreams. I like all sorts be it practical crafts, botany/zoology, chic lit and whodunnits. my favourite authors are Tolkein, Jane Austen and Daphne du Maurier. other than Stephen King who else do you like?

Claire Bear26/09/2018 13:07:36
1846 forum posts
411 photos

Read a bit of Terry Pratchett, his books having me giggling away!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Sewing Quarter
The Cotton Patch
Crafting Live
Janome
lewis and irene
Search Press
bredons
Sarik
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues