By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

'Comfort From Kindness' October 18th - 20th 2018

Vintage WW2 Canadian Red Cross Quilts

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Anthony MANSI04/09/2018 12:07:46
2 forum posts

The quilts are from the collection of the late Anna Mansi presented by her husband Tony Mansi.Exhibited in the new display area for quilting in the Mendip Hall of the Bath & Wells Showground, Shepton Mallet,Somerset, as part of the Craft4Crafters trade show.Show open from 10-5pm each day.Tickets: Adult advance £7,Concessions £6.On the day adults £8,Concessions £7.Available by phone 0345 3040222 or via website www.craft4crafters.co.uk From Tony Mansi 'In Her Name~The Anna Mansi WW2 Canadian Red Cross Quilts Collection'. Further information ,contact a.mansi2@ntlworld.com

Eileen Foster04/09/2018 18:08:21
462 forum posts
264 photos

what are the dates for this interesting sounding show?

rosemary Rosenfeld04/09/2018 19:31:59
5636 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

Looking at the thread name...I think 18th to 20th October this year! Rx

Eileen Foster06/09/2018 09:07:04
462 forum posts
264 photos

odd that I didn't notice that bit , perhaps my mind was else where haha.

Fiona15/09/2018 19:54:28
3107 forum posts
463 photos

I can highly recommend seeing these quilts. I had the pleasure of seeing them a few years ago in Maidstone and it was very moving to see the love and care involved. I also had the pleasure of meeting Anna Mansi herself and think she was an amazing person who did a wonderful job in both collecting and promoting the quilts.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
The Cotton Patch
Crafting Live
Sarik
C&T publishing
bredons
Search Press
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues