By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Easter Bunting

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Easter Bunting - Ruth Lazarus

Easter Bunting - Ruth Lazarus

Create this delightful bunting for Easter. It would also look cute in a nursery. The bunting can be double-sided, or have plain backing.

Jayne16/03/2018 21:00:08
675 forum posts
118 photos

I saw this as one of the 3 featured items on the top banner, and thought it would be nice to make for Easter. Another project that I can't make because I buy the WRONG magazine, this doesn't encourage me to buy BP&Q it only makes me cross that PP doesn't give it's old customers any respect for the loyalty that subscription brings.

So now I will go to the newsagents, if there are any local that stock both of them, and make the decision over if I will buy either of them for any projects that are in them, if not I won't buy anything just put the money towards more fabric.

Jayne x

Eileen Foster16/03/2018 21:54:25
441 forum posts
249 photos

Oh Jayne that seems so unfair of them doesn't it. I know others feel the same.

I don't have a printer so I cant do any of the downloads and that is a real problem for me.

Margaret S17/03/2018 09:49:31
3882 forum posts
687 photos
I HATE bunting so there is no way that I would buy a magazine just for that, even though the lamb is rather cute.

If you have got a copy of PP October 2015 there are instructions for Autumn bunting, which is the same pattern. There are plenty of copyright free Easter designs on the web.

Margaret
Fiona17/03/2018 12:22:30
3107 forum posts
463 photos

Jayne, I will PM you. x

Jayne17/03/2018 13:54:24
675 forum posts
118 photos

Thank you for your comments ladies, I shall what happens this next quarter and I'll probably cancel my subscription, pennies are tight at the moment so it gives me less to worry about, I just hope that I will still be able to access my digital copies on my tablet.

Jayne x

Marian C18/03/2018 09:52:39
58 forum posts
24 photos

Because of an error in the magazine, the applique templates (and the full pattern sheet) have been posted on this website for printing. Hope this helps.

Jayne18/03/2018 14:49:41
675 forum posts
118 photos

I've gone to the designers page and it's closed for maintenance, I've gone to the April 2018 link and the URL (?) doesn't work, I get an "Oops" page.

It's not even that I desperately need to make this design, but, after my winge last month, which Emma replied off topic, I am beginning to feel that the publisher is no respecter of loyalty, There are the competitions on the website, where all the freebies are listed and then I need a code for some that is published in the P&Q magazine, but there is no code for the PP only comps.

Although I'll stay a member on the forum, I'll not be renewing my print subscription to what I feel is a sinking ship.

Jayne x

Carol B18/03/2018 19:19:52
3000 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Jayne

try this link

http://www.popularpatchwork.com/sites/4/documents/PQ201804_PatternSheet.pdf

Carol B x

Jayne18/03/2018 20:18:25
675 forum posts
118 photos

Thank you Carol It's worked, I shall have a play.

Jayne x

Margaret S18/03/2018 20:39:27
3882 forum posts
687 photos
I did it by going to the Home page on this site, clicking on 'News - Pattern Sheets'. Then BPQ 2018 Pattern Sheets. Then April 2018 Pattern Sheet. It is an automatic pdf download.

Margaret

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Crafting Live
Sarik
C&T publishing
Search Press
bredons
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues