Hug Hearts - ongoing

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld20/11/2018 13:06:12
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

wi 4 sheila.jpg

As some of you may know.....forum member.....WI member.....and dear friend.... Sheila is in hospital at the moment.....recovering from a bone marrow transplant and all is going well!! Anyway......this summer our WI made this hug heart quilt for her....in the hope it would cheer her up and to show just how much we cared about her! After the tears she was cheered....thankfully!!!

If you need a hug and cheering up....or know somebody who does....let me know .....I have plenty of hearts ready to send out if needed!

Best Rosemary

rosemary Rosenfeld25/01/2019 15:34:26
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

It was Sheila's funeral today....see my post in the chat thread......so this is a reminder ........if you need a hug....or know somebody who does....let me know and some hug-hearts will be on their way asap! R x

rosemary Rosenfeld01/04/2019 18:29:31
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

It's a new month.....so another reminder.....if you or someone you know needs a hug......just let me know.....I have plenty of hearts ready to send at the moment! Rx

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
The Cotton Patch
Janome
bredons
C&T publishing
Search Press
SewAndSo
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues